Parents...

It was now 1 week until the expected due of Ellies pregnancy and Henry had prepared what was needed once the baby was brought home later.

Charles was excited and was waiting patiently for the baby to be born and always wanted to be a carer of a child when Henry and Ellie wasnt there and the General was happy for both of them  in there advance and gave a smile to them all the soldiers were happy to see the baby be born soon aswell all wishing Ellie a goodbye for the time before she goes on leave with Henry to take care of the baby for a couple of months. The general than signs them an on leave paper where they could to home so the time they had was there before they returned.

Henry wanted to admire that not only was he going to be a father but also seeing Charles becoming an unrelated uncle and considered himself an uncle to the baby as now the newest member to the Triple threat was coming.

However by now Ellie's bump had grown to its peak length and was beginning to put a lot more pressure particularly on her stomach as she had almost lost her appetite as she could barely eat a sandwich, at this point Ellie could also start to feel itchiness and inflammation at the edge of her (...)

They went to go to the government military base for the last time before it was Ellies time to release the bundle of joy. They went by helicopter and had arrived 30 minutes later seeing the general saying his final goodbyes to Henry and Ellie as they were no longer just people, they were now going to be parents as they hoped hoping the delivery is swift and healthy for both Ellie and the baby in return.

General.G;"Alright buck and doe you two have a good time taking care of the baby I know you two will be great parents I believe in both of you."

Ellie than does a slight groan in the pressure on her stomach. Henry than looks over and Ellie is rather calm just slightly irritated by the pressure.

Then Henry, Charles and the general  can hear a dripping sound they look around and under between Ellie's legs is a liquid dripping from her shorts and the general gasped and told Henry.

General.G:"Ellie's waters have broke!
You need to get her to hospital immediately as it's a sign that labour has just started the process through.

Henry:"SH*T! SH*T! SH*T! let's get going quick now!"

Ellie now starts to feel cramps in her belly where it is being pressured and starts to groan in pain mildly so far they are immediately transported into a medic helicopter where both Henry and Ellie were transported to get Ellie into a hospital bed where they found one on the fifth floor and a female doctor stepped up to help in the hard specialising with births and complex modifications of human beings goes by the long Russian name of famous Dr.Vinschpinsilstien or Dr.V for short she could do the job quick if done correctly as she had an almost perfect record in her 15 years of medical experience and this was the one that was hopefully not an exception to her.

The cramps and contractions were getting worse and feeling more painful by the minute and she started to feel uncomfortable as feeling one of the most painful things in the world but Charles was there to comfort Henry and keep occupied with Ellie as Henry held Ellie's hand as every contraction passed by with agony.

The general was coming to visit later in the afternoon to see the child.

Dr.Vinschpinsilstien was ready to begin the procedure for the birth and told Ellie to bend her legs back so the baby could be released easily as orientation was going to be difficult at a normal angle in this procedure. Dr.V then told Ellie to start pushing in count downs every couple of seconds.

Dr.V:"Okay I want you to be ready okay? 3 2 1 push!

Ellie:"*groans very loudly*"

Henry:"go on girl your doing good just keep pushing harder."

Dr.V:" ready again? 3 2 1 push!

Ellie:"*groans very hard*"

Henry:"Come on Ellie your almost there!"

Dr.V:"Okay ready for the last push?"

Ellie:"I'm not sure this is too painful to handle."

Henry:"Listen here Ellie I know you can do it and I believe in you think of what you achieve from this you become a mother I become a father!"

Ellie:"Okay I'm ready."

Dr.V:"Okay ready for your last push?"

Ellie:"yes!"

Dr.V:"ready 3 2 1 PUSH!!!"

Ellie:"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Ellie now can breath in peace than closes her eyes...

Theres a long silence...

Ellie:"Did she make it out okay?!"

Henry:"Did she DID SHE?"

Then they heard a cry from the baby which relieved everyone in the room finally getting to see what they waited 9 months for soon seeing and it was finally out.

Henry couldn't believe that he was finally a father something that he never  thought was possible and Ellie had her first successful birth as the rest of her pregnancies ended up with miscarriage or abortion from abusive relationships.

Ellie was crying happy tears for the first time in forever and Henry was doing the same aswell cant believing he has achieved something he thought would never happen to him.

Dr.V gave a couple of check ups and tested on the baby and it turns out that the baby is rather healthy for its slightly premature birth and was rather more on the quiet side which would be good for the nights when exhausted then.

Ellie then got the to hold something that she thought she would never have and then Henry got to hold the baby and he couldn't hold back his tears and bursts out with Charles smiling and giving Henry hugs and smiles knowing that he was now an unrelated uncle of the baby.

Ellie holds the baby and Henry asks Ellie about what to name the baby.

Henry:"What will you name her?"

Ellie:"I think of the name Rosey sound good right?"

Henry:"Yes that sounds lovely!"

Ellie:"Okay the name then is Rosey Stickmin welcome to the world!"

Charles began to clap and applause Henry and Ellie for their first child and hoped that they would have a good time with the new member while in good condition being healthy so far.

Ellie wouldn't be discharged until the next day to ensure both the health and treatments needed for post birth needs.

The General then walked in and was laughing and applausing Ellie for her pain that she went through while winking at Henry while he smiled back.

General.G:"Well done Ellie you must of gone through so much pain but Henry you helped her through it and you made both and achievement today your both parents now well done to both of my Gen OP agents!"

The general and Charles exit the room to go to the waiting room while Ellie and Henry still admiring their work.

Slightly longer chapter very well guys see you in the next one!