Chapter-2

Iris and Teddy have landed at Seattle airport. They took their luggage Teddy looked around in awe as with his heightened senses he could smell the nature around them.

Iris saw the Contract manager and also a wizard who was going to show their house

Iris went near him with Teddy.

Iris said " Mr.Willson?"

Mr.Willson " Miss. Potter welcome to Seattle"

With that, they left the Airport 

Iris and Teddy are enjoying the nature of the place as they move more toward the  Forks More nature is seen.

The Saw the Forks welcome board was cute as this town's population is so small, which made her sigh in relief as she and Teddy hate crowded places.

mr. Wilson said "Lady Potter there is nothing to worry about you guys being here. Even in the summer, it will be cloudy but sometimes you can see Sunny days too"

Iris just smiled upon hearing this.

Iris asked "Anything else to know mr.Willson"

Mr.Willson "There is a treaty between two magical creatures"

"They are?"

" The  La Push  Quileute tribe shapeshifters and cold ones?"

Iris looked shocked and said

"Why the hell are there cold ones here are they permanent residents"

" They come here for only a few years lady Potter but they are due to come here in 6 years and they are vegetarian vampires ma'am  they drink animal blood"

" What about the shapeshifters?"

" They turn into large wolves ma'am to protect the people and their tribes from cold ones"

Iris nods that she knows she is due to talk with the tribe elders knowing she was not any threat to them.

" Here we are lady Potter"

Iris was satisfied with their house which is cute and simple like the way she wanted.

" The furniture and the house inside are all arranged lady Potter the groceries will be sufficient for today only there is a market here "

" Thank you for this mr.Willson"

With that, he left.

Iris and Teddy went inside, and only to be in aww 

Teddy just dragged Iris along the house which made her giggle at his enthusiasm.

They just went around the house 

Teddy started to jump on his bed saying

" I love my room"

Iris said " Well i am glad to hear"

She went around her room and to the office to see a letter on it saying

"Lady Potter, 

                            This file contains all the documents for You and your son to live in forks including the study certificates if you want to work."

She looked into the file to see a permit and driving licence for her vintage Car which made her fall in love when she saw it.

Iris rubbed her chest when she felt a pull she just shook her head and went to make dinner along with Teddy who was singing and dancing around the kitchen.

After dinner, she made Teddy's bed and tucked him in 

kissing his forehead

" I love you tons"

"I love you 3000"

She just smiled when she saw Teddy slept off.

She went to her room, she felt her magic humming since they got into this city.

She just slept knowing something was going to happen that would make their lives change.

On the other side of the forks,

The chief police officer Charlie Swan had a feeling something was going to happen that would change his life 

Magic mother, Fate, and Death are smiling at the soon to be couple