TWENTY-SIX

We're back at the hotel after checking out Seoul Forest. We have an idea for the photoshoot tomorrow, I'm excited for the photoshoot and the wedding.

I heard my phone ringing, I saw Jongin calling.

"Hey."

"So? Are we good for tomorrow's photoshoot?" He asked me.

"Yes, are their any updates for tomorrow?"

"Ah yes. We will be moving the shoot before lunch, not four in the afternoon."

I raised a brow, "Then we must eat before heading there. You guys won't get hungry?"

I heard him chuckle, "Maybe a salad or bread."

I heard a doorbell ringing, I see Rosé and Seulgi heading towards the door excitedly.

"Oh, you're having guests? Then I'll end this call. See you tomorrow, Lisa."

The call ended and I saw Jennie, Irene and Jisoo entering with a bunch of take outs.

Jennie saw me and rushes over to me and hugs me, "Oof."

She giggles, "Sorry, just excited to see you again." She smiles at me.

I leaned down and kissed her in the lips.

"Ew."

"Get a room."

I glared at Seulgi and Jisoo while they were laughing.

Then our eyes widen and our jaws dropped when Rosé shuts up Jisoo by claiming her lips.

"Excuse me?" Irene said.

"When did this happen?" Seulgi asks.

We saw Jisoo and Rosé's ears turn red and they looked flushed.

"We've been secretly dating and texting a lot." Jisoo said.

"For how long?" Jennie frowns.

"Um, for three months now, unnie." Rosé laughs nervously.

"Yah, stop interrogating us. We didn't even do that to Lisa and Jennie." Jisoo glares at us.

"In our defense, we knew that they have feelings for each other and that its bound to happen. But, for you and Rosé? What a surprise." Irene said while crossing her arms.

"Can we drop it? I'm hungry." Rosé said with a frown.

We started laughing at the same time, we hugged and congratulated the two.

"Okay! Lets eat here at the living area, since the television is here. We're going to watch my interview that will start in ten minutes." Jennie said excitedly.

We finally settled down with our own plate of food, when suddenly we heard the doorbell ringing again.

We looked at each other with furrowed brows.

I see Seulgi counting each one, "We're complete though."

I stood up and head to the door, my eyes widen when I saw at the console the guys.

I opened the door and suddenly they pushed past me.

"We've got pizza! Fried chicken! And lots of fish cakes." V said happily.

"Don't forget the tteokbokki." Jungkook interjected.

Bambam and Ten looked apologetic at me, "Sorry Lisa."

I just nod and they walked past me to the living area.

"Oh! It's the missus!" Jin said.

"Missus?!"