SIX

Thu, Jun 6 at 1:00 PM - Seulgi 🐻

"How's the gf? 😁"

I unintentionally smiled when I saw her text, I look up at where Jennie is, she's busy getting her re-touch of her make up.

Thu, Jun 6 at 1:01 PM

"She's okay, quite busy. I'll get back to the cafe once she resumes her shoot."

Thu, Jun 6 at 1:01 PM - Seulgi 🐻

"No need! I know she needs you right now. 😉"

I chuckled at her text, I looked up and saw Jennie looking at me with a raises brow. I smiled at her and wave then went back to replying.

Thu, Jun 6 at 1:02 PM

"Okay, change of subject. When will you unpack all of your things? Your boxes are taking up a lot of space you know."

Thu, Jun 6 at 1:03 PM - Seulgi 🐻

"Later when I get home, boss 🫡"

I snorted and shook my head. She said that yesterday and didn't even unpack, "Who are you texting with?"

I looked up and saw that Jennie and I are alone now at her trailer. She stands up and walks over to me.

"You look happy texting her." I saw her roll her eyes, and smirk.

"Are you jealous?" She scoffs at what I said, "No. Why would I be jealous? We've moved on. For all I know, you might have a girlfriend."

I just smiled at her then she glared at me, "What? Why are you glaring at me?"

She was about to speak when one of the crew members entered, "Ms. Kim, the director is looking for you."

She nods and stands up, "I'll get going now." She looks at me and frowns, "You won't stay?"

I chuckled, "What will I do here?" She shrugs, "Watch our shoot then." She shows her gummy smile at me.

I sigh, "Fine." She raised a brow, "It's like you were forced to watch, you don't want to see me in my element?" She pouts after.

I giggled at her, "Of course, Nini. Now let's go before they might say you're slacking." She rolled her eyes at me as I smile at her.

"And Cut! That's a wrap, guys. Let's call it a day." Everyone start to disperse as Jennie walks up to us. I look at my wristwatch and saw that they ended around eight in the evening.

When she approached us I was clapping and giving her two thumbs up, "You were amazing, Nini."

She smiles at me as she release a breath. "I'm exhausted. The weather is not doing me justice too."

"Look at the bright side, we will be eating dinner, Jendeukie." I saw Jennie's eyes lit up. Cute as always.

Irene looks at me, "You should come with us, Lisa." I smile shyly and nod. "Wouldn't it be a bother if I go with you, guys?"

They shook their heads, "It won't. Come on, after you eat you can go."

RESTAURANT

We're having dinner with Jennie's team and the production crew including the actors. She introduced me to everyone. I felt shy and nervous, but, they were all friendly and welcoming. She introduced me as her best friend since High School.

"Uh oh." Jisoo looks at me, "Why?" Jisoo follows my gaze and saw that the waiter is serving soju to each table.

Jisoo smirks at me, "You don't drink?" I cleared my throat, "I do drink. Just didn't know that we'll be drinking tonight."

The waiter then puts it on our table, Jisoo grabs it shakes it a bit then pours it on a shot glass. I look over to where Jennis is, with the actors.

She was talking with her co-star, Yeo Jin Goo. A very talented actor and very funny behind the scenes.

"It's sad that she has to sit over there with them." Jisoo shrugs her shoulder, "Yeah, she should have sat here with us to catch up with you." She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes at her while Irene is giggling beside Jisoo, "Come on, take a shot." Jisoo then filled my shot glass, I downed it in one go.

I didn't drink much, but, Jennie is tipsy. She keeps laughing at their table. Irene is also tipsy except for Jisoo, she said that she didn't want to drink much.

"Jisoo unnie, I think we should call it a night now. Both Irene unnie and Jennie are tipsy." Jisoo looks beside her and saw Irene fast asleep, her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

I stood up and went over to Jennie's table, I tap her shoulder, she looks up and shows her gummy smile, "Liliiiiii." She hugs my waist.

I look around but most are either drunk and tipsy. Others went home already, glad thing its her day off tomorrow.

"Nini, let's get you home now." She nods while hugging my waist. "Can you carry me?" She said in her baby voice.

Dammit, she's using baby voice on me. "You can't stand? I can assist you." She shook her head, "I want carry."

"Fine." I help her up then knelt in front of her, "Hop on my back, Nini." It took her awhile before she settled on my back.

We bade goodbye to the others, as we went out we saw Jennie's black van parked outside. A man hurriedly got out of the driver's side and opens the door.

After they settled inside, I wave my hand at Jisoo, "You're not coming with us? We can drop you off at your house."

I shyly nod, "It's okay. I'm still going to buy something at the convenience store before heading home." I lied, because I felt shy to ride with them.

Jisoo nods, "Okay, you take care, Lisa." I smiled then tap Jennie's nose, she opens her eyes slightly, "Goodbye Nini and good night."

She nods and slept again. I watched as the van left, then start to walk to a bus stop. I texted Seulgi right away.

Fri, Jun 7 at 12:05 AM

"I'm on my way home now. Did you unpack?"

I saw a bus arrived and hopped in. I felt a vibration on my jacket pocket.

Fri, Jun 7 at 12:05 AM - Seulgi 🐻

"Almost. I'm taking a break right now 😄"

I shook my head, I bet she hasn't even finished one box. I finally reached my destination and got down.

I felt a vibration and saw that Jennie texted me.

Fri, Jun 7 at 12:20 AM - Nini 😸

" "

I furrowed my brows when I saw that it was a blank message. While walking home I called her.

J: "Herllooo?"

L: "Nini, are you home now? You sent me a blank text."

J: "I.... Home..."

It took her awhile to say that, I chuckled softly.

L: "Goodnight Nini. I'm almost home too."

I didn't hear anything, but her silent snores. I smiled when I heard it then ended the call.

I arrived home and dialed the passcode, I removed my shoes and put it in the shoe rack.

I stopped on my tracks when I saw a stack of boxes in the living room. As I was approaching the box, Seulgi's pokes her head up.

Seulgi smiles at me, "Hey." I raised a brow, "What are you doing?"

Seulgi clears her throat, "Nothing." I rolled my eyes at her, "You built a fort didn't you?"

Seulgi smiles proudly, "Kinda." I peeked inside her box fort and saw that she was watching a horror film.

"It's late, dude. We have work tomorrow." She nods, "I'll just finish this movie."

I nod, "Alright, good night." I head upstairs then I heard Seulgi shout, "Good night!"