2. Party crashers, pt.1

• hello everynyan, this lowkey took a little longer for me to write, because of exams and stuff~
• this might actually be one of my favorites chapters, so enjoy reading!

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Canada's pov :

An hour before China's party, I was getting ready at my house, after a series of questions from Aussie the second I came back.

Just then I heard the door open.

Maman and dad arrived, bringing kiwi with them, she jumped at me the moment she saw my face.

"Hi Nada! I missed you soooooooooo much!!" She exclaimed.

"Did you miss me that much? We saw each other this morning." I said laughing at my little sister.

Kiwi was always excited to see me, especially when we got separated. At some point Australia was like her too.

"There's my tigre!!" Mom said kissing my cheeks.

"Did you have...a grrrrreat day?" Dad said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, Aussie , who was laying on the couch, followed me with a sigh.

"Dad. Just because you're our dad, that doesn't mean you have to tell dad jokes!" Aussie said.

"Uh, yes it does. It's in my contract." He said earning a chuckle from mom.

"I'm not even sure if that was a joke or not....."

"Sooo...do you guys want anything specific for dinner?" Mom asked clasping her hands.

"Let's get pizza!!" Kiwi said excitedly.

I didn't know if they were gonna let me go to that party, even though I've already told Ukraine I was going with him..

...

'Nu-uh I'm not gonna lie to them.'

"Actually, I'm headed to a party!" I said with the best smile I could manage.

They all stared at me in shock.

"On a school night?........I'm impressed! You're making new friends already." Dad just smiled.

"You're not going to give me the usual speech about underage drinking and unplanned pregnancy..?" I asked with a confused look.

"No, you are a good kid Nada, we trust you." Mom ruffled my head, "and I suppose that speech is for America..."

"On that note, where is he?" Dad asked.

"He didn't tell you? He's going to that party aswell." I answered turning to dad.

America rarely ever tells our parents where he's headed, and then asks why he gets grounded. But even so, he still manages to sneak out of the house.

"As expected, " he sighed, "Keep an eye on him okay? And don't stay out too late."

I hugged both of them, kiwi joined in too. ( She's so adorable 🤧 )