1. The first day, pt.1

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

3rd person's pov

Canada woke up minutes before the alarm. He checked his phone

'6:27'

It was his first day at his new school, he didn't know if he should be excited or nervous.. maybe both, plus tired.

He and his mom France, recently moved to the town. Her and his father UK have finally came back together, after their 4th 'breakup'.

He isn't surprised at this point but more annoyed. He had to switch schools multiple times just because of it , and was quite seperated from his siblings. but he would still visit them ALOT so it doesn't really matter.

He got up and started his morning routine; washing his face , changing his clothes, fixing his hair, then looking through the window to breath some air and admire the not-so-far ocean.

He heard a knock on his door.

"Come in kiwi." He said smiling to himself while fixing his bed.

New Zealand busted in , "GOOD MORNING NADA!! mom made pancakes you need to hurry up before Ame DEVOURS them !!" she said quickly and ran downstairs.

Canada sighed in response and hurried downstairs.

"Good morning." He greeted.

"Good morning." His dad said sipping his tea.

"Good morning, chéri" his mom kissed his cheek and handed him his breakfast.

"Mornin' Nada, ready for your first day?" Said Australia with a bright smile.

Canada sat down next to his dad, "I'm not really sure.."

"Don't worry Nada, if anyone messes with you, I'll beat the shit out of them" Ame said...then started choking.

"Bloody hell, I told you to not talk while you're eating America !!" Yelled UK.

Australia sighed, "I wish I was studying in the same school as you, it would have been so cool."

"You'll be joining us next year Aussie, it's alright." Canada chuckled while patting his brother's head.

America looked at his phone, grabbed his backpack and rushed to the door "See ya at school Nada!!"

"WAIT, YOU PROMISED TO SHOW ME.... around.." Ame left before he could finish his sentence, "great.."

"That little....um...do you want me to drive you there, Canada?" His mom offered.

Canada got up and grabbed his backpack, "it's fine maman, it's not really far"

"As you wish then, have a great day!"

"Don't get into trouble." Said his dad.

"Bye bye Nada!!" New Zealand said while waving.

"See ya!" He waved and closed the door behind him.