12

Ria : MARRY ME....

Sam: what?   Are you serious.....just before some hours you told me that you are not comfortable with me and it will take some days to get comfortable with me .....but what happened suddenly....

Ria: I need you....I really do..... please Mary me as soon as possible...I don't wanna lose you....I LOVE YOU....

Sam: say it again.....

Ria(loudly): I LOVE YOU...

Sam hugged her tightly...

Sam: love you too baby....

Ria: please marry me.....I trust in you.....I want to s family of ours....

Sam: what do you mean the family of ours??

Ria: you, me and our....

Sam: what our.....

Ria: our baby....

Sam: Ria don't be rubbish......you can even tolerate the pain of a small needle.....how are you going to carry and deliver a baby....

Ria(teary): please don't underestimate me.....

Sam: hey I'm not blaming you....don't cry .....I said because carrying a baby is not simple which you already knew.....you have experienced many delivery cases also.....still you are willing to carry a baby??

Ria: yes......I want to have our baby.....I really want to experience the delivery pain.....every girls  dream is to attain her motherhood....you can't understand it....please but don't underestimate me......I will tolerate...

Sam: but you have to obey all my words if you get pregnant.....is that ok.....

Ria: ok.....I promise....

Sam: now leave all this......shall we sleep .....it's already 2 am in the morning.....come on let's sleep....

In the bedroom....

Again Sam came with the ice pack and massaged her injection site.....

Sam: you can sleep here in my room.....I will sleep in the next room....

Ria: no need..... You can sleep here....

Sam: I really can't understand you.....just before you said me that you  are not comfortable.....

Ria: that's before few hours.....but now I'm ok......sleep near me.....

Sam sighed and slept near her.....there was too much space between them....

Ria(teary): you know what.....from my childhood till now no one hugged me while sleeping.....I always used to sleep alone ....... Even on some days I used to cry thinking about how others spend their time with their Parents.....I even prayed to God to let some good people adopt me....but my fate no one was there to adopt me.....

Sam then hugged her tightly......

Sam: from now on you will sleep near me only .....I will hug you tightly until you sleep......now relax and sleep...... tomorrow I have a surprise for you ....

Ria: surprise??? What is it...

Sam: that's why I said it's a surprise......now come on let's sleep......

Ria then closed her eyes feeling calm and peace in his arms.....

Both of them drifted to their dreamland....

Next day morning

At 10 o clock....

Ria woke up and saw Sam was not there next to him....she frowned a little and went to fresh up.....there she saw a stick note near the mirror.....

In the note

I have already finished preparing the breakfast...... have it and be ready at 11 o clock..... the driver will take you to a place and we will meet there......before that don't try to call me and ask what happened....

                         .                  Lovingly
                                               SAM

Ria: oh my god I don't know what he is planning....let me see ......

She then ate her breakfast and got ready.......as said the driver took her to a place....but no one was there....

Suddenly someone came and closed her eyes....she already knew who it was.....

Ria: Sam what game is this.....leave me....

Sam: shhhhhh...... didn't I said tha I will give you a surprise.....so now it's time for your surprise.....

Ria: but take off your hands..... without looking how will I see the surprise......

Sam then finally took off his hands from her eyes.....

Ria saw him and he was holding a small gift box........

Ria: wow a gift.....

She took it from him and opened it with a happy face.....but after seeing it her smile faded suddenly......

The box contained a piece of paper in which it is written as 'Hi I am Sam'

Sam: is my gift good??

Ria got angry

Ria: what is this?? Is this your surprise....

Sam: why you didn't like it....

Ria: what is there that is hould like??

Saying this she gave the gift back to him and went towards the other side in the outward....

While walking out for few seconds now she was shocked there she a huge surprise for her.....

A wedding gown was wore to a mannequin with all the required cosmetics that are needed for the makeup.......she then saw an arch in which it was written as SAM Weds RIA.....her eyes started to tear up.....
Sam slowly approached her.....she saw him and hugged him tightly...

Ria:(teary)thank you......I love you my baby love.....

Sam: now don't cry and get ready for the wedding......I don't want to late for our weeding....I can't wait to make you mine....go fast .....

Then she went inside a room where a makeup artist was already there......
She soon got ready into a good looking angel.....she was so pretty.....

Sam came there to take her to the venue hall.....he was so astounded to see a pretty angel in front of him.....he then kissed her forehead....

Sam: you are so pretty.....I can't wait to make you mine.....

Ria(blushing) : come let's go .....

She came out and saw all her orphanage people and children were there waiting for her and was encouraging with their loud applause.....she got ready again....

Next voting target 65 plus......no updates before that....

I hope you enjoyed this chapter..

--------------------------------------------------------