After discharging Arun they then went inside his cabin.....

Sam: you have done a pretty good job.....I'm impressed.....

Ria: thank you doctor...

Sam: did you go there the files which i have you....,.

Ria: yes I did doctor

Sam: ok good....

Time skips.....

It's been almost 4 months that Ria has already finished her intership under Sam and she was now appointed as Sam's nurse.......

In these months she was too much attracted and got admired by his handsomeness and skills in treating his patients........she too also against some of them who always bad talks about Sam....many of her colleagues were also talked back of him ......she directly used to go in front of them and question then and warned them not to interfere in his matters .....many of them grew suspicious of why is she always supporting towards Sam.....now this itself became as a gossip in the hospital.....

On the present time.......

Some nurses were standing near the Corridor  and was gossiping  about Sam......Ria was passing through that way and she heard Sam's name .......

Ria: hey what are you talking about??

Nurse: why do you care.....

Ria: I heard you are were talking about Dr. Sam....

Nurse: so what....

Ria: means......

Nurse: why do you care......what is wrong if we talked about him....why are you getting possessed......

Ria: hey ......mind your words

Nurse: what.....why should I mind it..... everyone knows that you are a slut here ......just going around Dr Sam and behaving like you are his wife.....first you behave yourself....

Ria slapped her .....Sam saw her slapping the nurse.....

Ria: mind your words.....yes he is my husband why do you care .....I'm his wife....

Now Sam became angry and went near them and slapped Ria......

Ria was now shocked and looked at Sam while holding her cheeks where  Sam slapped ......

Sam: don't you dare talk about me....got it ......now leave......and you come to my cabin.....

Sam said this to Ria and asked her to follow him....

Ria with scary face followed him to his cabin......

They then reached his cabin and Sam asked her to lock the door....

She did  as he said.....he then came near her and again slapped her hardly.....the tears which were glittering in his eyes finally dropped out of his  eyes.......

Sam: how dare you say those words.....who gave you the permission to speak like this....don't you know your limits.......you are my wife....( He said these while laughing sarcastically).....you don't even know my status.....see listen you are just a nurse and myself I'm a mukti billionaire......you can't even reach my status in this generation......go and get any other fool to get fall on your trap.....now get lost.....don't show your face to me.....you know what a true love is.....just get lost......I don't wanna explain those to you....

Ria was standing there crying hearing all his words......she suddenly turned with a jerk and ran away.....when she turned to go out her chain from her neck fall down.....she ran away without noticing it .....

Sam too sat on his chair soo frustrated by her doings....

Ria straightly went to her nurse cabin and sat at the edge of that room and started crying thinking about him....

Ria:(crying):why I have to hear these words....that too from him.....my one and only love hurted me like this ......what I have done in the past that I'm suffering like this.....no one is there for me in this world to look and take care of me .....

She then rubbed her tears and looked bold...

Ria: I have made my mind.....I'm not gonna disturb him anymore..... I will live my life alone......

She then wrote a resignation letter and hand it over to the HR....

She then took all her belongs from there and left the hospital......

At evening.....

Sam was done with all his appointments of that day.....he was just about to go out of his cabin ......a chain got stuck in between his shoes.....he took it from the floor and recognised it was Ria's .....

He thought to open the locket of it.....he was too shocked.....he saw ...

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it....

----------------------------------------------------------