Mental health

Sry I haven't been writingggg guys! I felt er sad the other day and had no motivation.I just wanted to die but like yea anyway uhhh here you go the story

"Say hi to your bessstfreind!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dazai smirked Jokingly

"Bestfriend? Where? I cant see them." He dramatically said while putting the side of his hand on his forehead and looking around the room.

THe russian man frowned "Oh come on Dazai-kun.Not even a Hi! or a long time no see?" "Of course not! Who would say that to their enemy?" The brunette replied back. "your quite meaner than you think Dazai-kun"

Dazai's smile increased.The russian man had caused a lot of trouble for him and all of yokohama.

Of course.,why would he be nice to him? After all,he almost did destroy the whole world.The world he loved and hated at the same time.

But still instead of ranting he replied with a "hm? what was that?"

"You should really know when to keep your mouth shut Dazai-kun"

Dazai's eyes narrowed.Looking straight at Fyodor. "And what do you mean by that Mr. Conjurer Fyodor?"

"Especially when I have things to use against you" It was now Fyodor's turn to smirk. ANd Dazai to be confused.Dazai's eyebrow went up."And what might that be?"

Taking his time he picked a finger and pointed his finger down.Under the bed" That knife, That isn't supposed to be there,right?"It was only for a split second,and very unoticable.But do you think two geniuses wouldn't catch that? Dazai was shocked for the fifth time in his entire life.But as I said,Only for a split second.

"Judging by your reaction and the stain on the bed I can tell that isn't."

It also was barely noticable.But still you could see a shiny piece of metal coated with a thin layer of blood sticking out from under the bed.

"And we all can see very clearly that your bandages are a bit looser than usual.Don't you think Dazai?"

"I-"

Dazai pov:

How did he-

heh.....I guess I underestimated him.

No point in lying now.There's too much evidence anyway

I'M so stupid

if only I did my bandages better....Or hid the knife better.

Ha I had so much time and I couldnt even do ONE thing right.I really can't do anything right! Maybe......maybe MOri-san was right.....Of course he was right.....I'm just a useless little playdoll.ANd without him....I'm truly useless.....

3rd pov:

"No point in lying now Dazai-kun"

"Come on,Out with it..."

A/n I WILL TRY TO POST AND WRITE MORE GUYSSS I'M SO SORRYYYYY