Chuuya?!

Mafia executive

3rd person's pov

" HEY STOP HIM-" Kunikida got back on his feet first.He snapped back into reality faster then anybody else.I guess that's why he was considered one of the strongest members of the detective agency.

Kunikida was also fast on his feet and also had good reflexes.

...................................But not faster then Chuuya.........................................

The executive dashed over to the ada member and started to kick him.Forcing him to the ground.Piercing screams had filled the room so loud that the kicking and punching and shoving and bad words were almost like a pin dropping.So loud that the little voice of Dazai Osamu was not heard.

"GET OFF OF KUNIKIDA-KUN!" Atsushi lunged at Chuuya and started attacking him.

"Tch.I'll need to speak to Dazai about this" he mumbled under his breath and started to attack the younger one as well.

"STOP!"

"What the- Ranpo-san? Why'd you stop us? He's an executive!"

"Calm down Atsushi," the snack boy said to the younger. "Listen up everyone! The question isn't 'Why is a mafia executive here?' or ' Why is there no more snacks!?,"

Everyone looked at eachother confused.UNtil one person spoke up.

"uhhhh Ranpo-kun? I think that last question was only you-"

"Shut up Poe"

Poe looked down defeated.He stuck his bottom lip out looking sad." Anyways ignore Poe and let's continue!" Poe looked even more depressed after that.

"The real question is: DO YOU WANT TO SEE DAZAI OR NOT?!" Ranpo had yelled across the room so even Chuuya ( who was growling and standing at the back of the room) could hear.

He looked straight at Chuuya when he looked up.

"HEY! ARE YOU DIRECTING THIS AT ME!?!?!?!?" Chuuya shouted.

Smirking, Yosano opened the door " I knew everyone would listen to YOU Ranpo!" Ranpo smiled at her " of course it worked Yosano!"

They had a good laugh before Yosano continued " go on in just.....one at a time!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The short executive walked in first.He didn't look happy,nor did he looked sad.all he said was:

" Stupid Dazai........Getting me into some sort of trouble AGAIN!" he muttered while passing by the other members.

The executive really wasn't sad or happy he was just him.....unlike Dazai....

"Chibi........?" "CHIBIIIII!!!" the overly excited boy in the bed said.

" no hugs until.........."

" You tell me what happened"

Dazai's eyes widened in shock." awww and here I was thinking you would miss me!"