Hollywood

(Reader) POV

I was kissing Tiffany and man it was so amazing and was just us killing like the old times covered in blood. We were so lost in our lust that we didn't notice our son pissing. I look at my son hearing a pissing sound "Hey you're pissing your pants."

"Tiffany put a hand on my cheek to make me look at him "(Doll's name) she just had an accident." "You mean he had an accident." We both look back at our child and he responds "Don't look at me."

We take his pants off to see if he has a ball or not. We look to see he has no balls. We are both shocked that he has no balls but yet has some Marceline face. "See what I tell you, a beautiful little girl."

"What are you blind that's my boy. Yeah. he just said he hasn't had his growth spurt yet. Don't worry about it son you're a late bloomer that's all and it's high time that you had a real name.

Let's see and I'm gonna call you Glenn." "Glenn, what kind of name is that for a girl? Don't listen to her honey from now on, your name is Glenda." We then heard a door opening and Tiffany looked at Glen "Run Glenda."

We see a man that kinda looks like Tiffany in his human form but with long black hair. the man looked at the body "What a mess." He went up to me and took something from my pocket. "There you are."

I look at Tiffany have an excited face and looks like he is seeing a goddess "Jenarius Tilly." I had a confused face wondering why he was so awed by this man. We then saw the man kicking the dead man's head.

he then started to say "Oh my god you look so real. You look so real " he then leaned in to kiss it made me throw up which mixes so much shock mix. "you're cuter than my last boyfriend. I think we make a lovely couple."

he then realized it was a real head bleeding out he screamed. which made me laugh wondering what the man felt kissing a corpse. We started to crawl away from them when I heard the police siren coming here which gave me some flashbacks I didn't want to remember.

After we crawled away from the sunken we saw the man again getting interviewed by people. I was so annoyed when they wouldn't let the man in peace "Paparazzi are scumbag."

We started to walk inside the car. I grabbed the champagne to have something to drink. Tiffany was admiring the view of Hollywood and was beaming his happiness with his smile. "So are you a pair of ninja assassins?"

Our son asked why I was so confused about what he asked "Huh." "Are you a hitman for the yakuza?" "we're not from Japan, we're from Jersey." Tiffany responds "Just think Jenarius Tilly playing me in a movie. It's perfect casting." 

"But the voice." I said in a man's accent way "I know he sounds just like an angel. 

Now I've got it all figured out I'm gonna transfer my soul into Jenarius and you're gonna transfer your soul into a red woman or male if you think of being a different gender like last time." "I'm down with the choice I get." "Well, these plastic bodies once and for all will be Hollywood's hottest married couple."

 "What about me?" Glenn asks in a concerned and questioning voice. "Don't worry Glenda I've got that figured out too you're going to be a real-life girl." I responded, "Boy."

 "How." our son questioned us "Well we know your mother here is not getting pregnant again I'll tell you how much your mother rejected the idea of having a child sometime. But my mother always told me once is a blessing twice is a curse." 

"Well, that would explain your sister." I started to take another drink of champagne. "The only sensible option is a surrogate mother."

 We went down seeing the window going down. I handed the champagne that was already finished to Jenarius. I then listened to the people talking and I heard a girl's voice. 

"Hey Jenarius I have something important." then the boy responded, "Hold on a second." He starts to talk to whoever is on the phone and asks for champagne for the red woman or red man then ends it.

 he then told the girl "Oh come on Stacy it's just business she'll be out of there by midnight." then the man leaned towards the woman and started to kiss. While we were hiding so they could not see us I looked at Tiffany's face to see a shockless face.

 "Oh My God he's a complete sl*t." I nod my head well I guess we're going back to action to get myself a new body for me and my husband who is back from the dead and our new son.

(839 Words)

Author note: This is one of my short chapters and I apologize that I wanted to just finish this chapter since it is kinda boring.