S1E11: A small problem

It was a nice summer day. The Tennysons were enjoying that day at a water park. Gwen and Ben went off to one of the bigger water rides, as max and y/n went off to get some snow cones for them. But y/n was a bit upset.

Max: "still mad you couldn't bring bubble gum?"

Y/n: "a little..."

Max: "tell ya what, before we leave, we can get you something from here too. How does that sound?"

Y/n smiled, and just as he was about to eat his snow cone, a man bumps into him, and runs away. From the impact, y/n dropped his snow cone.

Y/n: "...my snow cone..."

Then, Gwen runs up to them.

Gwen: "Grandpa, that guy's got Greymatter!"

Max throws the snow cones in the garbage and gives chase. Gwen and y/n right behind him.

The man, named Howell, looks behind himself, seeing the three tennysons behind him and runs through a crowd of people. Max runs out of breath and stops.

Max: "I keep forgetting I'm not as young as I used to be... Go!"

Y/n: "I'll keep an eye on him"

Y/n cups his amulet, and his around a corner.

Meanwhile, Howell is at his parked green car. Greymatter shouting to let him out of the lunch box he's trapped in. Howell puts the lunch box in the trunk and gets in. As Gwen gets to the parking lot, the car drives past her. Max catches up.

Max: "Don't worry. We'll find him...somehow.."

——————————————————

Somewhere, at a house in the suburbs, a security camera spots Howell's car pulling into the driveway and opens the garage door for him. Inside, Howell pauses in front of a corridor with a laser grid.

Howell: "Security system: off"

The lasers turn off. He walks through, tracking water on to the floor. Two automatic vacuum robots deploy and drive over the spots of water, spotlessly cleaning it. Howell sets the box down in his kitchen.

Howell: "Lights: on. Prepare dinner"

Lights come on and a microwave starts heating something. A grey housecat leaps up to the lunchbox and starts pawing at it. Howell grabs it.

Howell: "No, no. This one is all mine"

Meanwhile, The Rust Bucket speeds through town.

Gwen: "OK, so if he's Grey Matter now, he'll just turn back into Ben...then go Four Arms or something and escape"

Max: "But if you said he went alien when he did, Ben should have changed back before he was taken"

Gwen: "..Which means maybe something's wrong with the watch! Well, at least as Grey Matter, he's smart. And y/n said he'd keep an eye on him"

Back at the house, Greymatter tries to leap out of a glass jar, failing.

Howell: "Incredible. Truly incredible. A perfect miniature alien being!"

Greymatter: "Who are you calling miniature?!"

Howell: "So, which galaxy are you from?"

Greymatter: "Actually, I don't know myself... And if I did, I wouldn't tell you!"

Howell: "Oh! Feisty little life-form, aren't you?"

Greymatter: "You wanna see feisty? Just wait until I get big!"