S1E3: The Krakken

A bright moon is lighting up the foggy forest below. A large lake, surrounded by trees and mist, stays undisturbed.

Ben: "Cannonball!"

Until Ben jumps into the water. Of course in his swim trunks. Ben then pops up back to the surface.

Ben: ""Judges score... yes! Perfect 10! Yeah! The crowd loves him!"

Meanwhile, Gwen watched from the pier unamused, a flashlight in her hand.

Gwen: ""A perfect dweeb" is more like it"

Ben: "Come on, dive in!"

Gwen: "Please! Who knows what nasty, slimy things are slithering around in there"

Gwen shines the flashlight around the lake's surface to illustrate her point, landing the light on Ben.

Gwen: "I rest my case"

Ben: "What's the point in camping by a lake if you're afraid to get wet?"

Ben splashes the water from the lake onto Gwen.

Gwen: "Knock it off midget!"

Gwen walks away back to the Rust Bucket, but as she does Ben begins to violently splash around in the water.

Ben: "Hey! What's- Happen--?"

He's then dragged underwater. Gwen turns around confused, not seeing Ben in sight.

Gwen: "Very funny Ben... I'm not falling for it"

She walked back to the edge of the pier.

Gwen: "...Ben?"

The water bubbles and a giant green swamp-creature lurches out of it towards Gwen, growling at her. Gwen screams in fright, falling over and dropping the flashlight, which rolls on the ground to shine on the creature, revealing it to be Ben's Four Arms transformation covered in seaweed.

Gwen: "Ben?"

Four Arms: "You should have seen the look on your face! Ah, priceless!"

Gwen: "You are so busted when I tell Grandpa!"

Gwen once again walks away, as four arms pulled off the gunk and seaweed off of himself.

Four Arms: "I can't believe she fell for it! A monster in the lake! How dumb can you be?"

The water bubbles and splashes behind four arms, causing him to turn and see a gigantic silhouette of a monster rising out of the water behind him, shocking him greatly!

Four Arms looks up towards the monstrous silhouette lurching above him. A tendril from the figure shoots out at him, grabbing and launching him across the lake. Four arms pops back out of the water and looks around him for the monster. As he does, something latches onto him and drags him under. While underwater four arms gets a look at the monster's giant eye.

Four arms gasps, before taking the chance and manages to break free of the tendrils, and swims back up to the surface, where he rushes to the rust bucket, which woke up the three inside.

Four Arms: "I was just attacked by a giant lake monster!"

Gwen then threw a pillow at his face.

Gwen: "Hello? Current events? You already got me with that one"