❥⋯ telling him you're pregnant while arguing

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

◆:*:◇ 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 ◇:*:◆

You are arguing with your husband Namjoon, you can't even remember how it started because of how silly the arguing was. Because you don't know how to end the fight, you decide to announce the great news you wanted to tell him before you both started to raise your voices: "I'm pregnant!"

Silent suddenly rang in your ears. Well, you succeeded in stopping the yelling. You can't help but laugh when you see his eyes almost popping out of their sockets. He brings his hands in his hair, pulling to see if what he's hearing is real. His mouth is wide open, but no sound comes out of it. The sight is so funny that you forget completely about the argument and just laugh out loud. "Say that again!" 

"I'm preggy," you chuckle.

"You're not joking right?" he asks, suddenly calming down, afraid of your next words.

"Of course not, I would never joke about this-" you can't even finish your sentence that you're squeezed against a strong chest before your face is suddenly showered with a dozen kisses. 

"I'm so happy... I'm so so happy..." he whispers in your hair, holding you so tight against him.

" he whispers in your hair, holding you so tight against him

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

◆:*:◇ 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣 ◇:*:◆

You are fighting with Seokjin in your common bedroom. You roll your eyes, and cross your arms, waiting for him to stop scolding you about having eaten all the chocolate he specifically left for himself. "I'm sorry, it's not my fault! The little growing human in there is asking for it!" you say without thinking, touching your belly. 

Jin stops moving before a gigantic smile pulls the corner of his lips. "OMG OMG OMG!!!" he jumps around, "We're going to have a worldwide handsome junior!!"

You frown but can't manage to look unhappy. "Why not a worldwide gorgeous?" you ask, chortling.

"Aniii!" he whines with a lazy pout, doing his sad aegyo face at you, but his smile quickly washes all other expressions on his face, "we must continue the lineage," he says, squeezing his eyes before tackling you on the bed, carefully squeezing you under his weight.