❥⋯ taking your wedding ring off during an argument

TW : sad, emotionnal. Sensitive souls, please don't read 
You're about to break the boys' hearts and they yours, I'm sorry
😬 (when I say taking the ring off, I don't mean that they're breaking up, you can always imagine them making up after that:))

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

◆:*:◇ 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 ◇:*:◆

Namjoon is the love of your life, you've been married for years but have been arguing a lot lately. You can't understand him and he doesn't take the time to hear you out. You're tired of this, but you love him so much. It's hard when your other half doesn't understand you anymore. It's like you're not speaking the same language no more. 

Today was worse than ever. You've worked all day and so did he, but when you both get home, you're barely even talking. You want his attention and try to talk to him but he ignores you and sighs when you're trying to make conversation, as if you annoyed him. You start to raise your voice, and now you have his attention. "You are always like this lately, I can't stand this situation anymore!" 

He stands up from the couch and screams back: "Oh, don't you dare go pinning the blame on me!" 

"But you're the one to blame!" You argue back, pushing his chest with your index finger as if to prove your point.

"Then go if I'm so horrible!" he spits and this makes you go silent, your heart exploding in pain in your chest. This never happened, Namjoon never told you something like this. Keeping your burning tears in your eyes, your fingers wrap around your ring finger and take off the ring around it. Namjoon's eyes go down and watches as the ring falls to the floor. His eyes fill with tears. "You're breaking my heart..." You can't hold your tears anymore as you turn around. 

"You've really broken my heart, y/n..." he whispers, not trying to hold you back. 

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

◆:*:◇ 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣 ◇:*:◆

Again and again and again, you're trying to communicate with your husband and make him understand how much you miss him. He's always away, performing, recording songs, rehearsing for his comeback. He loves his job and you know that, but when Jin decided to marry you, he promised you he'd make time for you, which he has not. It pains you to be apart from him, when he comes back home, you're already sleeping, and when you go to work the next day, he's the one sleeping. During the weekends, he goes out with his friends, without you, or he if doesn't, he rehearsals, or he plays video games, with earphones on. He's not giving you enough attention, but you're his wife.