❥⋯ waking up because of your cramps

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

◆:*:◇ 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 ◇:*:◆

You suddenly wake up when a striking pain hits your guts. You whine in pain and curl yourself in a little ball. You then turn around to see your peaceful boyfriend still asleep with his mouth slightly open, you feel reassured you didn't wake him up. After a few minutes, the pain doesn't leave so you want to put something warm on your stomach. The problem is that Namjoon's arm is wrapped around your shoulder. 

You slowly try to snuggle out but before you can leave, his hand catches your wrist loosingly. You look at him, one of his eyes is open. "Y/n?" he asks with his deep, sleepy voice, "Are you okay?" 

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to wake you up..." you whisper and as if triggered an alarm in him, his eyes open wider and his grasp around your wrist tightens. He pulls you back into the bed and sits up. You didn't have to tell him what was wrong, he read right through you, he was used to your bad cramps during your period. 

"Stay still, I'm going to make you some hot chocolate," he smiles and kisses the top of your forehead before getting up. 

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

◆:*:◇ 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣 ◇:*:◆

It's been two hours since you've woken up but you can't fall asleep again because of your period cramps. Jin is sleeping next to you, you don't want to wake him up but you're in so much pain that you shake his body without even thinking. When you're hurting, whether physically or mentally, you need Jin to reassure you. You can't imagine how you can live without him, you just need him anytime. 

He whines as he slowly wakes up, he feels annoyed at first but when he sees your face he immediately understands. "Your cramps still?" he asks sleepily but worryingly. You nod and he hugs you tightly against him, intertwining your legs and caressing your hair. You put your face in the crock of his neck and can't help but feel safe. 

"I'm sorry... Sweetheart, do you want your amazing boyfriend to bring you some medicine?" You nod and takes good care of you until you feel sleepy again.

Hugging you again, he sings you to sleep and kisses your head, "I love you."

"