Devouring Him

Today was finally the day of the match agaisnt Barou and Naruhaya, I was nervous but I know we can win this. Unfortunately while I was at the bench I could feel the tension between Nagi and Barou, and let me tell you both predators were not going to back down.

Nagi: Let's have a good match, King. I hope you've practiced kneeling
Barou: You're dead. I'm gonna make you and my Queen my servant
Nagi: Oh~ you mean this Queen who you haven't stolen her first kiss from [walks up to Luella]
Luella: Huh?! Nagi what are you- Uwah!!

All of the sudden he pulled me close and kissed my cheeks, but his lips were this close to mine that it almost looked like he did a direct kiss.

Nagi: And for the record, it's Sei-Kun, Lullaby. If you keep calling me Nagi I'll have to punish you after the match
Luella: [squeals] [shivers] A-A-Alright Na- I mean Sei-kun!!

 If you keep calling me Nagi I'll have to punish you after the matchLuella: [squeals] [shivers] A-A-Alright Na- I mean Sei-kun!!

Barou: Now you're dead meat
Isagi: Naruhaya!
Naruhaya: Huh?
Isagi: I'm going all out so you'd better do the same
Naruhaya: Obvi!

The siren blared its whistle, signaling the "Kick Off!" As I sat on the bench observing the match and strategizing the match and finding a path to victory, Nagi was up against Barou as he faced him head on and dribbled.

Barou: What's with that dribbling? Your intervals and timing are garbage

Just then, he snatched the ball from Nagi and sped off.

Barou: Don't forget, that you're up against me. You dont have enough respect
Nagi: Damn. Isagi!!
Luella: Go!! Yoi-kun!!!

Just when we thought Barou was outside of his range middle shot, he shocked us when he kicked the ball from twenty nine meters to the goal and scored.

Luella: 'Damn!! Barou has evolved too, his range is now twenty nine meters, if we can keep him from reaching to that range we can snatch an advantage in this' C'mon you guys!! You got this!!

The match began once more as Nagi passed the ball to Isagi while he faces Naruhaya, while Nagi marks Barou but then I noticed something in Nagi's eyes that gave him that sense of interest.

Nagi: Pass it, Isagi!! Just get to me!!
Isagi: Ah
Luella: [gasp] 'That's it!' Pass it to an open area!!

Isagi didn't hesitate as he kicked the ball to a wide open space, I know it wasn't ideal but I discovered what Nagi is about to do from watching the previous match with Team V against Team X.

Barou: Where are you aiming, loser? You can't get around me with a shit pass like that
Nagi: [sprints] I know, King. But instead of that I finally thought of a way to defeat you
Barou: Huh?
Luella: 'If he face him head-on and have to stop then he can't get around Barou's charge, but if we make him chase Nagi, when we could turn them into a replicable formula!!'