Team Z Vs Team X

On the field, I am the king

- Shoei Barou

It was already 7:00am in the morning and it was time for Team Z to wake up, everyone slowly began to wake up when they noticed that Isagi and Bachira must've woken early.

Iemon: Hey, where's Kunigami? Is he gone too?
Imamura: Eh, I think I know where he is

Everyone looked at Kunigami's spot and saw Kunigami which his face buried in Luella's neck while his left arm is elevating her head from the pillow.

Imamura: [pout] Lucky~
Kuon: Well he did win the challenge, I guess we'll just wake him up la-

[snores]

Iemon: Hold on, where's Raichi?

[snores]

Igarashi: Gyah!! Something is moving underneath the blanket

Iemon carefully removed the blanket and the boys were left blushing but also raging with jealousy inside, underneath the blankets was Raichi burning his face between Luella's boobs.

Team Z: He picked the best spot
Imamura: Should we wake him up?
Igarashi: And risk being attacked by that razor shark teeth, nope!!
Kuon: Hang on, Kunigami waking up
Kunigami: [yawn] Morning everyone, what's up?
Iemon: Eh, we didn't know you would be sharing Lulu
Kunigami: What are talking abo-

Kunigami pulled Luella close but someone tugged her back which made Kunigami freeze, he looked down and saw Raichi's face between Luella's boobs. This made Kunigami mad as the team backs away from the scene and Kunigami yells, waking the girl and shark boy.

Kunigami: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING PUTTING YOUR FACE TOO CLOSE TO HER BOOBS LIKE THAT!!!!!??????
Luella: Huh? Oh, good morning Ren-Kun
Raichi: Way to wake us up you idiot
Kunigami: DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!!
Luella: [yawn] Raichi, could you let go of me now? I gotta go and get ready
Raichi: Only if I get to spoon you, next
Kunigami: You can forge-
Luella: Fine, but only if you score a goal on the first team you'll be playing against today
Kuon: Eh, already?
Luella: Yeah... you all will be playing against Team X [yawn] But enough about that... Let's go ahead and clean up, I'll be going to my room to change. When you guys finish up, I'm sure Ego will talk to you guys again and explain
Team Z: Fine

Luella left to get dressed for the match, as she slipped on her jacket that says on the back "Team Z" while on the front of her breast pocket says "Luella Yoshino" on it. She put on her sneakers and tied her hair into a ponytail and got her tablet for this game. Meanwhile, at a hotel, a reporter from Soccer Journal decides to interview a soccer player in the flesh.

Nihei: I'm Nihei from Soccer Journal. I'd like to get some material for a story today. To get right to it. Until recently, you were playing for the youth team, Associated with the World Renowned Team Real Madrid. But due to their regulations, you weren't able to play on a top team and retuned to Japan. So tell me... Do you think we'll ever get to see you play on a domestic league?

 Do you think we'll ever get to see you play on a domestic league?