Encounter

I don't usually talk about how I ended up in a prison full of blood thirsty soccer players aiming for the top, but if I'm gonna tell a story... I have to start from how I ended up there... it all started when I was heading off to school with Ren-kun, I was getting ready for school and grabbed my school bag while carrying a piece of toast in my mouth. After I ran to the train station I spotted Rensuke Kunigami from a distance, to short summery how we both know each other. He and I are close friends ever since elementary school, I was always picked on because I didn't like worms but Rensuke was there to protect me from the other boys, from there on we became best friends and even do things together, most of them, of course.

Luella: Ren-Kun!! Hiiiii~ [holds her toast]
Kunigami: Lu, there you are
Luella: [munch on toast] You ready for practice? I heard my dad has some big news for you guys
Kunigami: Really? Like what?
Luella: Se~cret~ [giggles] Come on, let's go!!

Kunigami and I got to school very early to go out onto the field where I took notes and watch Kunigami practice, along the way a couple of students showed up and practiced until my dad called everyone in and told the team that we would be expecting a very important person. At first I wasn't sure who it was, I was only teasing Kunigami for it. After practice, we went to class and focus on our studies, however I felt this jolt feeling that I was being watched. I looked back and saw a neck-length brown hair girl that has two braids tied on either side in the back with square bangs hanging on the left side and chocolate-brown eyes. She was wearing a secretary-like outfit that suited her body, but my main focus was the person next to her. A rather skinny yet tall, pale man with his black hair styled into a short bob cut with straight bangs and is wearing a pair of black framed eye glasses, black jeans with a belt and a black shirt with a tassle on his neck. I paid no mind to those two, and just continued to my classes until lunchtime rolled in, I was about to head to me and Kunigami's spot when I noticed a soccer ball flying towards me, I quickly kicked the ball back almost forgetting my own strength and kicked it too hard that it bent the corner of the goal post, not to mention I almost hit someone across the face.

Luella: Oops!! Sorry you two!! Sometimes I forget my own strength!!

No One's P.O.V

Luella rushed to go meet up with Kunigami, while the two very important people stood there in awe. Well, one stood there amused while the other jumped back in fright when the ball flew past their faces. The young woman shivered but stood up and stared at spotted at where the soccer ball hit, into her horror she saw the dent it made on the goal post. She looked back at her partner and saw a cheshire smile forming upon his face.

Glasses Man: Well~ it's not everyday you get an unexpected surprise from a spinel gem
Brunette Woman: Eh... You mean the student, but how can you tell if she's valuable or not?
Glasses Man: Haven't you heard?... "They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder" of course you haven't, you're only an errand girl... There are many Diamond in the Rough... But in that cluster holds a beautiful gem that is hiding within the other unpolished ones. And I think I found our polished one... Let's see how well "she" is good at gathering Intel

After a long hours of classes, school ended and Luella rushed to the field to find her dad talking to the same people she spotted, she walked up to her father and called him out on the field.

Luella: Coach!!! I brought the water bottles and fresh clean towels upon your request!!
Coach Yoshino: That's great, but next time call me pops. Alright?
Luella: [pout] Come on, do you know how weird that would be?
Coach Yoshino: Nevermind. I have some people who wanna talk to you, Lu. Something about a job offering for you
Luella: Eh? A job offering
Brunette Woman: Good Afternoon Miss Yoshino, my name is Anri Teirei, I am a new hire at the Japan Football Union
Luella: Japan Football Union...
Anri: And this here is Jinpachi Ego, he is the coach, trainer, and manager to lead the Blue Lock Project
Luella: Blue Lock Project... What's that?
Anri: The Blue Lock Project... Or, Player Improvement Project is a special soccer project funded by the Japanese Football Union with the intention of developing not only the best striker in the world, but a hero for Japan to follow using Jinpachi Ego's extreme training regimens and coaching. In this case we-
Ego: We polish our diamonds in the rough into the best strikers of Japan
Luella: Best Strikers... So if you're trying to polish some soccer players, why hire me? I'm not a soccer player nor am I that good at it