𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

The door started to close as the Enforcer did one last glance to the room.

Powder's hands started to slip, The moldy bandages which held the pipe together rubbing against her soft skin, It felt like fire straight from hell.

The door closed with a loud bang.

Powder finally let go of the pipe and hit the ground with a loud grunt, Accompanied by a small: "Ow."

Vi let out a sigh of relief, Erebus jumped down to help Powder back on her feet, Dusting off the dust bunnies which had gathered on her shirt.

Erebus squeezed her hand, Eyes asking if she was alright.

Powder nods and puts their heads together, As a form of affection. The others didn't get it but Erebus liked doing physical things to show affection rather then saying 'I love you' or anything like that..

Erebus listened in through the thin walls to what was happening upstairs.. Some guy was dissing the under city..

Bastard.

Erebus looked up at Vi, Mylo, Claggor and Ekko.

What's gonna happen to us?

Erebus knew they had absolutely nothing to do with the plan against Piltover, They barely knew the difference other then Piltoverians are a bunch of over privileged jerks.

Or that's what Mylo and Vi say anyways.

Vander stormed in, Bashing the door open.

"Are you all okay?" His deep voice rumbles, Erebus looked at Vander, A mix of relief and annoyance in their eyes.

Vander told them never to lie, They thought that Vander told the truth and that only!

Vi's boots hit the ground, Erebus jumps as the floor boards threaten to snap under their small, Fabric boots.

Erebus watches as Vi gets angry at Vander, She had a right to be, She had learned the undercity's leader and the closet thing she had to a father were communicating with their worst foe, Those she had learned to hate.

"No, We're not okay. They almost saw
Powder." Vi said firmly, Hints of anger in her tone, "What if they took her?"

Vander let out a low grumble before answering in a gentle voice:

"No one is taking any of you."

Ekko, Mylo and Claggor jumped down as Powder turned on the small light source.

"I would never let that happen." Vander says firmly, The two matched each other perfectly, Vi was like a tiny, Feisty and pink haired Vander.

Erebus tried to stay serious.

"It's already happening!" Vi raised her voice at Vander, Vander stood in the doorway.

Vi stepped up the stairs, Meeting Vander's height.. Sort of.

"You heard him, They won't stop. We need to fight back!"

Her fist bashed into the wall, Her already bruised and mangled knuckles sprouting more blood then what had happened earlier that week.

Erebus felt Powder squeeze their hand tight, They wince softly.

The noise which it had made on impact scared Vi's friends.

"I've heard this kind of talk before.." His Australian accent mutters, Looking down at the unsteady steps.

Vi was taken out of the room.

Erebus looked to Powder, The blue eyes met the others as Vi was dragged out of the room.

Erebus sighs, They look to Ekko.