𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

"Erebus, Help!" Powder chirped.

She was looking through a pile of rubbish, They saw Vander walking off.

"Powder." Erebus mumbled.

Powder stuck her head up.

Erebus pointed to Vander, As if asking permission to follow him.

Powder nodded, Smiling.

She shoved something into her pocket and pulled something out..

But Erebus didn't take notice and ran after Vander, Catching up soon after.

Clagger tried to get them to leave but Vander put them onto his shoulder.

Erebus held onto Vander's jacket so they didn't fall off, Clagger helped steady them.

They walked up to a shop with a hanging sign labeled 'BENZO'S' with a treasure chest.

Vander turned to Clogger.

"No one comes in." He said firmly.

Clogger tried to argue that Erebus was still on Vander's shoulder but Erebus just held onto Vander tight.

Vander and Erebus walked in.

"We're closed." A meaty man called.

"Well open up."

The man turned to Vander, With a look of hatred.

"For good. You can take your worthless junk elsewhere." The meaty man snapped.

This must be benzo..

Vander sighed.

"Just as well. Owner's the shittest business man I know." Vander said, Aggression in his tone.

Erebus giggled and held onto Vander's shirt.

The two laughed, They looked like old friends.. Probably were.

"Ekko! What's going on with that thing?" Benzo yelled to a blond haired kid in corner, He was messing with some gears in a giant clock.

Erebus' eyes widened, Looking at the boy.. He looked to be the same age as them or Powder.

"Give me a few seconds. The cannon pinion's still busted!" Ekko said, A hint of a whine to his tone.

"Finish it later! Vander and I need a word!"

"But---"

"Uh-uh! Off you go!" Benzo interrupted him.

Ekko threw his wrench to the ground and picked up some boxes.

As Ekko left the room, Erebus was taken off of Vander's shoulder.

"Go and sit outside with Clagger." Vander said softly and bent down next to Erebus.

"But Vander-" Erebus started, Fear coating their eyes.

"You'll be fine." Vander interrupted.

Erebus nodded and walked outside.

They sat down next to Clagger, They didn't completely trust him yet but Clagger gave them good energy so they'd manage.

They studied Ekko as Clagger and him spoke, He clinged onto Clagger's leg.

"I was hoping you'd be working today." Clogger said, his eyes were smiling but his face was neutral.

Ekko got up and personal, Closing the gap between Clagger and his body.

"Did you guys go?" He chirped excitedly.

"Sure did."

Erebus' brows furrowed. Little man..