"𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝘅" (𝗦𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀)

Grace woke in bed with Derek looking at her. She frowned. "Well, you're looking all thoughtful," she commented.

Derek smiled and kissed her. "I was just thinking how pretty you are. And also how pretty our children would be," he told her.

"Children? Like multiple?"

Derek nodded. He kissed her lips again. "Child. Let's just start with one and see how it goes," he said.

Grace looked to him. She was in disbelief. "You wanna start?"

Derek smiled. "I'm just saying you're pretty. That's all I'm saying," he said.

****

Bella was sitting in the bathroom with Alex while he was showering. She had gotten close to Alex since the whole situation with Mark.

Bella knew she wasn't going to let anything happen with Alex. Knowing he was one of her closest friends.

The door opened and Grace walked in. She looked to them both. "I need you both to be girls for me," she said.

Bella blinked a couple of times. "I kinda am a girl," she told her. She saw the smirk Alex was giving her. "Don't even go there Karev."

"Derek wants me to have a baby!"

Bella's eyes widened. "Oh. Do you want to have a baby?" She asked.

Grace scoffed. "A baby doesn't want me. I had the worst mother in the world. I would be the worst mother in the world," she told them.

Bella smiled. "Mark and I were talking about us having a baby. Obviously things changed."

The door opened and Derek walked in. Alex was hanging his head out of the shower. "Karev your brother is here," he told him.

Bella was shocked to learn that Alex's brother was in town. She was shocked to hear he even had a brother.

"Alex is the oldest, then me, and then Amber. Amber's graduating from St. Savior's in May. She's smart, like Alex. She could go to college if she wanted to, but she's like, "what's the point? " you know? And I don't know what to tell her. Alex is the doctor in the family. I just move people for a living," Aaron said.

Bella walked into the kitchen. She saw the look on Alex's face as he walked in behind Bella. "Bella. You okay?" Lexie asked.

"Yeah."

Alex looked to his brother. "Hey. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Man, you got old. Hey. Dude."

Alex rolled his eyes as he looked to him. "Uh, what are you doing here?"

Aaron smiled. "I had to drive to Portland on a job, and since I was the neighbourhood..."

Alex nodded as he looked to him. "Well, Portland's not in the neighborhood. It's three hours."

"I do three hours in my sleep."

Lexie smiled. "Alex, he's your brother. He's allowed to come say hi."

"You're gonna be late for pre-rounds," Meredith said.

Lexie nodded and smiled. She grabbed her stuff and smiled. "Okay. Well, it ... it was very nice to meet you. I'm Lexie, by the way," she said as she walked off.

Aaron looked to Alex. "I'm overdue for a visit, it's been seven years."

"No, it has not."

"Since you've been home. Seven years."

Derek turned to look at Alex. "You haven't been home in seven years?" He asked. He turned to Bella. "Are you okay?"

"Derek. I have this," Grace told her husband with a smile.