𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 (𝗔𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲)

Bella sighed as she stood in front of a young couple. "The lack of blood flow is causing the mini strokes and aphasia," she told them as Derek and Meredith stood either side of her.

Addison was there too as the patient was pregnant. She was proud at seeing how far Bella had come.

Derek took over for Bella. "We can't put off the surgery any longer. So what I'm going to do is a repair that's called an E.C/I.C bypass," he said.

"And... and that'll fix the strokes? She'll be better after this?" Jen's husband asked.

"I'm hoping it will work. Yes."

Jen sighed. "But... the...," she began. She was getting frustrated. She didn't want anything happening to her baby.

"I'm sure they wouldn't operate unless it were safe for the baby. Right Dr Montgomery?" The husband asked.

Addison nodded and smiled. "Oh your blood pressure is still high.  But that's why I'll be there. To monitor both you and the baby," she told them.

Derek smiled as looked to the couple. "Get some rest. We'll see you soon," he told them.

Outside of the room, Bella handed the chart to Derek. She smiled as hugged Addison before walking off.

****

Bella saw Mark and smiled. She looked to him and motioned for him to follow her. He walked behind her into the on call room. "I'm game if you are," he said.

Bella rolled her eyes. "I think Derek needs to know that Lexie tried it on with you. This whole hospital is talking about it. And I don't want him finding out and thinking you went there with her," she told him.

Mark nodded. "Look. You and I, we're going to be okay. I love you so much. And I'm not going to hurt you again. You and me, we are meant to be," he said as he pulled her close and kissed her lips.

Bella smiled. She knew how Mark had changed. He wasn't the same man he was before. And she knew she was going to do all she could to make it work. Even though she knew it wasn't going to be easy.

She placed a hand on his cheek and smiled. "It's gonna be okay. Derek won't be pissed. He'll appreciate you being honest. And then tonight, we can go back to the hotel, order pizza. Plan this wedding. And have amazing hot dirty sex," she said.

"Sounds good baby."

****

"So the husband of the patient Derek is working on asked us to choose Jen over the baby," Alex said as he sat down with his two friends.

Bella frowned as she ate some of her salad. She sighed. "I can't imagine doing that. And I'm not even having a baby," she mumbled.

Grace nodded. "I know. I mean, imagine asking someone to choose your wife over your baby. I can understand it to an extent. But, just why?"

****

Callie was with Mark. She looked to him. "So, did you scope her out yet?" She asked.

"Who?"

"Arizona."

Mark shook his head. "Oh, right, that. No, I haven't had a chance to swing by peds and ask the nurse to point out the attending who kissed my friend in a dirty bar bathroom. I have a fiancee who I spend most of my time with."

Callie rolled her eyes. "Well, at least you're still good for coffee," she said.

"Oh, that's not for you," Mark said. He had bought coffee for Bella knowing she needed it.