how Azeban met Error

So as Azeban was walking in some random au he got distracted by some wild raccoons that were nearby, and he fell into a portal that he accidentally created on the ground in front of him. So next thing he knows he fell in with a screech, and the other side of the portal led to the anti-void that this side of the portal was facing the right way (basically how you summon a portal in front of you to just walk through.) So, he fell on his face when he came into the anti-void, but he played it off cool and got up like a sassy girl boss. Azeban then started looking around for life that was officially there because of all the different type sans au dolls that he saw hanging by blue strings on the ceiling(?), and if you look closer you could also see souls hanging up there too. 'Well, whoever lives here has one interesting hobby or forced hobby ( Hehe ○( ^皿^)っ Hehehe...), but now I can say the dolls are not a forced hobby (I hope) and they are cute' Azeban thought as he looked around, he saw a cute bean bag chair. So he was right, someone lived here and that someone was sitting in said bean bag chair and kitting a new doll, so while that someone was doing that Azeban quietly got closer to the bean bag chair. "So you come here often?" Azeban asked the most obvious (play flirting¯\_(ツ)_/¯...) way as he popped his head from behind the bean bag chair, as the glitching skeleton was looking at Azeben in the most 'what the fuck are you doing here, and how did you get here?' look Azeban has ever seen. "So who are you, and i love your doll collection by the way you look so pretty and cool like a cute fuzzy cat (raccoon but Azeban didn't say that because that would be rude i think and i might or might not get him killed faster)" Azeban said casually and he was now sitting on the floor(?) of the anti-void in front of the glitchy skeleton that was sitting in the bean bag chair. "......ᵘh ℕαΜⓔ丂 ⓔℝℝㄖℝ...hㄖώ Đ𝒾Đ 𝕐ㄖᵘ Ꮆⓔ𝐭 hⓔℝⓔ ℝㄖĐⓔℕ𝐭 (ℝα匚匚ㄖㄖℕ????).." Error asked, still confused "oh sorry I'm sans but I think you already known that, but I go by Azeban and I just fell through one of my portals that I didn't mean to make ...and I'm here now. So, let's be friends now error" Azeban responded happily as he had carefully put a necklace that had a raccoon paw charm that had the initials Az in the center of the raccoon paw charm. As Azeban the as quickly left as quickly came, as a portal opened underneath him. As Azeban then fell through it and into another au, as he left error still shocked and confused where he sat in his bean bag chair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, this might have been cringy, but i had fun writing this. Error's personality might not be right

words: 518