au backstory rewritten part 2

The next 60 years or so it was ok; and a tall skeleton appeared in snowdin and made him/her/them(?) a nice cozy cotton. The skeleton's name was later found out to be Gaster and they would keep to themselves most often or go to the restaurant/bar(?) Grilby's, as they made friends with the bartender Grilby. That was how it went for some time until about Gaster's 30th year living in snowdin the out of nowhere he got a basket at his front door with a baby skeleton or known as a baby bones in said basket, with a note that had the handwriting of a Greek god of raccoons, Azeban, and it basically said that Azeban was going to retire soon and they wanted to give Gaster their blessing and give them this baby bone as said blessing. So Gaster took in the small skeleton and named him sans, Gaster would take care of sans and read to him from time to time. When sans were 6 Gaster came home with another basket that had another baby bone in it, and this time the baby bones was from the Greek god of cat, Artemis, with a note basically saying that they were retiring and also wanted to give Gaster their blessing and give them this baby bone as the blessing. So Gaster took in the baby bone who was only 1 years old and named him papyrus, and they told Sans that he had a new brother. Now Gaster was taking care of sans and papyrus and reading to them in their spare time. When Sans was 12 and papyrus was 6 Gaster left Sans in charge of his little brother as he went to work as one of the royal scientists with the royal lead scientist Undyne as they both started studying the core and soul traits. Sans took care of his little brother and read to him at bedtime, and after he put papyrus to bed, he would make his mom a sandwich for when Gaster came home, as sans would then wait on the couch for Gaster and end up falling asleep before Gaster got home. When Gaster did get home after work they would see the sandwich sans made and then see sans asleep on the couch. Gaster would forest pick up sans and take him to bed, and then they would go back to the kitchen to eat the sandwich. After all that Gaster would then go to bed, and this went on for a few years. Until sans was 19 and papyrus was 16 their mom/dad (sans calls Gaster mom and papyrus calls Gaster dad) went to work one day and didn't return, as they later found out that Gaster fell into the void, and the lead royal scientist went missing.

    Sans and papyrus start training their magic and stamina along with their hand-to-hand combat. A week later Sans got a job at the library, and papyrus joined the royal guard training. Over the next few weeks sans and papyrus would train together and then sans would go to his job and papyrus would go the royal guard training, and every now and then they would stop by grilby's to take with Grilby. About 3 weeks later a human fell and the passive ghost Chara and Frisk found her. They found out the human's name was Torie; Torie lived with the queen and the ghost twins in the castle that was in the ruins. As Torie was walking around the castle, she found a very old room with a very old record player and a very old record music disc on it, so she walked up to it. As she then got the music player to start playing the LP music disc, when she saw a big dark red with a tint of black eyes and a dark red with a tint of black smile in front of her face.

   "Torie" (Greek god of madness Baccus) then started to kill everyone in the underground and gave the monsters a quick death. As "Torie" was walking around snowdin "they" came across papyrus walking home "they" killed papyrus quickly and moved on. But unnoticed by "Torie" Sans found "Torie" quickly killing his little brother, Sans picked up his littles brother's bracelet. That sans and "Torie" had a long fight at the judgment hall. As they fought, Sans kept dodging "Torie"'s attacks and killing "them", so after Sans killed "Torie" for the 26 time "Torie" killed sans. Then "they" hit reset and went on killing again, but this time in more gruesome ways as this would repent over and over again. Sans killed "Torie" for the 9,000+ time, and she hit reset, as Torie wasn't being controlled anymore and she started doing passive runs. A few years later, Sans is 21(?), papyrus is 19, and Torie is 15 and they were reading together. A week later Sans came across two small raccoons and tried to take them home, but their mom didn't like that. So, she scratched Sans's left eye and ran away with her raccoon kids. Two weeks later papyrus tried to take home kittens and their mom didn't like that and scratch out his left eye, and the mom cat ran off with her kittens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resets in my au are unknown at the moment because frankly I don't know at the moment.

word: 881