🖤💖~Talk to me~💖🖤

Zalgo's POV:

Today was quite tiresome. Had to deal with humans being annoying and king of hell work. But finally, now that it is over, I can finally have Slender all to myself.

I spawned in a fog of smoke while he was making the bed up. Slender was wearing his usual boxers and dark green robe for the night. I wore the same but a longer robe that dragged on the ground. Fluffy cuffs of cotton, transparent and sparkly black. I had nothing underneath for him.

I tap on his shoulder and he turns his head to me. Once he meets my eyes, I hear him yawn.

"Hey dear, you seem to be ready for something" Slender says to me.

"Mhm, take a guess," I teased. Gently I held his cheek, rubbing his jawline with my thumb while other hand laid on his waist.

"I'm guessing me" He calmly says and leans against me. I grinned and gave him a kiss.

"Suprise prince," I tell him as I leave his lips. I grabbed his body and tossed him onto the bed. I hear him grunt as he made contact. I grabbed his waist and held him down. I let out an evil chuckle as I met his gaze. "How I love seeing you pinned down about to be fucked."

Slender squirmed under me but couldn't escape how good his waist felt being held. "Damn you, horny bitch." I smirked and gripped his waist tighter. My thumbs rubbing his sides more. Slender lets out a small gasp, blush appearing on my face.

"Now, talk to me prince~ Want me to dick you down until you can't stand or edge you until you start crying." I ask him. He stares at me with some shock while he face grew red.

"Zalgo, someone will hear us." Slender warned me.

"And? I don't care. I'll erase their memory then. I'll cover you head to toe with bite marks to make sure someone knows you're mine." I tell him.

Slender tries to cover his blush but fails. He thinks for a bit and tells him. "Fine, option 1. But please prep me."

I smirk at him evilly and order, "if you want lube then beg for it. Get on your knees and beg." My boyfriend's face turns red and squirms out of my grip. He follows my direction and sat on his knees, hands clasped together and begged.

"Please Lord Zalgototh, can I please be prepped with lube. I'll be good, I promise." He begged.

I smiled and stepped over to the bedside table. "Clothes off, lay on your stomach and ass ready." I command. I opened the drawer and grabbed the lube bottle. I then grabbed myself a condom and turn over to my handsome lover. He had his clothes off and ready for me.

Slenderman's POV:

I lay on the bed on my stomach. My arms crossed and my chin on them. I felt 2 lubed fingers slip inside my hole. My body shivered with contact. His 2 fingers curled inside of me and slowly started to move.

My soft pants got louder as Zalgo started to go faster. I could feel his 2 fingers move faster, in and out of me. I let out soft whimpers as I could feel my world spin.

He soon slipped them out and gave me a smack on the ass cheek. I wouldn't be this vulnerable to any one. I hated how humiliating I looked at the moment. On my stomach, just fingered by the Lord of hell himself and about to be roughly fucked. For how many rounds until satisfied.

"You ready prince?"

"Yeah" I answered.

He held my hips and had his dick lined up to my entrance. Then slamming his hips into mine, his dick slaming inside of me.

"UGH!~" I grunted.

"Good thing I made you beg for lube, if I didn't then you'll be in very much pain." Zalgo laughs. My face flusters up as I made groans as he stirs into me. He was right, if I didn't begged then I would be in so much more pain.

I felt my neck being grabbed and my head slammed into the pillow as I could feel Zalgo slamming in and out of me. My pillow being soaked with tears as I let out screams of pleasure and pain. He kept slamming down into me, slow and not faster. My hands were clawing the bed by now.

"F-FVCK ZALGO!~" I screamed out as I could feel my body being teared apart. I could hear his rough pants and grunts as he kept slamming in and out of me.

Finally, he roughly slammed down inside of me. I hear his groans echoing as he emptied himself. I let out a final groan as he pulls out of me. I huff out pants as I composed myself.

Zalgo puts on his gown and places me on his lap. My head felt fuzzy as he held me close. My mind dizzy and body wrecked.

"You ok darling?" He asks me.

"What does it look like?" I respond with a groan. "You just got done rearranging my guts." He chuckled and kissed my head.

"I'll be easier next time prince," he promised with a chuckle.

"I smell bullshit."

He laughs again and cups my face. "I love you prince"

I sighed and responded, "I love you too"