𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞ૢ་༘࿐

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧,

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧,

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

THE GOBLIN KING watched Eleanor through the crystal ball, spinning effortlessly in his fingertips. He enjoyed the frustration expressed on her face as she slumped in the courtyard, head in hands. Still, Jareth had his concerns. She shouldn't have made it that far. He thought the unwarranted demise of the fawn would've been enough to hurt and convince her to give up. Eleanor's decision to cut the little life of it's misery was the last thing he expected her to do. She had played God for a split second.

In the throne room, Jareth was accompanied by his subjects, all thrashing around like animals. They poked and tormented the human, so much to make him cry. The Goblins were cruel, pulling their faces to upset the child further. They had already stolen George's socks, and fashioned them into nothing but shreds of fabric on the cold floor. George was scared, unable to understand what was happening around him, but he knew that it wasn't right. The Goblins continued to make him scream, surprising him around every corner with distorted masks and hissing like serpents.

"Watch the child." Jareth ordered the Goblin who was at his side, and then dissipated without another word.

The Goblin King ventured out from the Goblin City and into his Labyrinth, taking short cuts and hidden alleyways that only he knew. He planned what he was going to say to the girl when they met again. To discourage Eleanor was his main priority, but if he could intimate her, that would be greater. He needed her to feel small in his presence. He needed power over her. The thought of the sparkle in her eye made his limbs grow heavy. Hope was his enemy and Eleanor had plenty of it.