103-106

Chapter 103:

The old home of the Mozawa family is not in Tokyo, but in the distant Kyoto.

It takes about two and a half hours to take the JR Line and Shinkansen from Yokohama to Kyoto, and after these two and a half hours, things here have long been settled.

No matter how much they delay to prevent other organizations from intervening, one hour is already the limit.

But Momozawa Uyuki didn't go by the Shinkansen. He had a magic spirit that could fly. This alone could save most of his time.

The Mozawa family in Kyoto didn't know what was waiting for them. Although they learned from Fukuchi Sakura that their headquarters was attacked by a curse spirit, they didn't think that the person who attacked the hound would attack Tao. Ze family.

Maybe in their hearts, Momozawa Kanade has become a taboo that cannot be mentioned. Just saying the other person's name can easily cause commotion. It is also because no one has dared to mention his name, so now no one goes to Momozawa at all. Ze Zuo thought.

Until the figure of Mozawa Uyuki appeared in the sky above the Mozawa family mansion.

House prices in Kyoto are more expensive than those in Tokyo now, but they can own a hilltop and maintain the so-called aristocratic dignity of the Momosawa family's mansion. It is still extremely luxurious and antique. If it weren't for the modern buildings that can be seen in the distance, Momosawa Uyuki would really be there. Thinking that they appeared in the house of some noble in the Edo period.

As a family of cursers, the Mozawa family naturally has protective barriers in their home. These barriers prevent attacks by curse spirits and some cursers, as well as spellcasters who come to find trouble.

For example, Momozawa Kanade and Gojo Satoru.

At the beginning, Momozawa Kan turned the Mozawa family upside down, and the top management of the Mozawa family suffered numerous casualties. After nearly twenty years, they finally recovered a little strength, but little did they know that they were about to experience the nightmare of more than ten years ago again.

It is impossible for Momozawa Uyuki to kill someone.

This is his moral bottom line. Even if he has reached this stage, his attitude towards his enemies has always been to knock them unconscious and send them to prison, just send them to prison. If it doesn't work, just let him breathe.

Perhaps the latter still sounds very cruel, but this is already the bottom line of Momozawa Uyuki.

It is very easy for a person to break the law, but it is very difficult to maintain one's persistence. When Momozawa Uyuki looked down at the Mozawa family's mansion, he still hesitated.

"If you can avoid killing, don't kill." Before ordering the attack, Momozawa Uyuki said to the curse spirit under his hand, "If you kill someone, the outcome of this matter will be difficult to say." He is not from

this world. , so you can do whatever you want, even if it leaves a mess, but the question is, in his own world, can Momozawa Uyuki really be as unscrupulous as he is now?

Of course it's impossible.

In his own world, Momozawa Uyuki has a lot to worry about because he has to think about other people.