61-62

Chapter 61:

Director Momose received a report the next morning that two people, Momozawa Uyuki and Gojo Satoru, had stayed up late. Looking at the energetic and energetic Momozawa Uyuki, Director Momose’s head was shaking. Big.

It's a good thing that the people under you are willing to work, but it's really rare to see people as efficient as Momozawa Uyuki.

Not only did they get the appearance of Xia Youjie, the leader of the Panxing Sect, but now they also found out the location of the Panxing Sect and the composition of its personnel after two days.

This is not comparable to taking out a photo of the leader of the Panxing Sect. With this, it will be easier and faster for them to destroy the Panxing Sect.

What's even worse is that Momozawa Uyuki also managed to get the magician to cooperate with them.

It can be said that Police Officer Momose is the only person in the police station who knows the magician. The other one is his deputy and confidant.

Occasionally they are called to wipe the butts of the spellcasters, but basically they just clean up the mess. They can't see the spellcasters themselves, and the people they come into contact with are the black suits who claim to be auxiliary supervisors, and they police officers What I know about the Conjurer is that in addition to being mysterious and powerful, there is also a little bit of irritation.

The people in the police station have a lot of resentment towards these people who are always wreaking havoc. Every time, they make a big mess for them to clean up. Occasionally, there will be victims, and the cause of death of these dead people will not be told to the grassroots. The police, which made these indignant but powerless grassroots police very angry.

There are only a few spell masters, and they are usually too busy to see anyone. They have no time to take care of this. The police station and the public security have always wanted to get rid of the Panxing Sect, but they have no way to do it and can only keep delaying it.

The Panxing Sect has committed many shocking and big cases, and they are so cruel that they are so cruel. If they had not been suppressed from the beginning, the Panxing Sect would never be as peaceful as they are now. After all, they would not dare to openly oppose an entire behemoth. Still able to maintain basic sanity.

If you want to take action against the Panxing Sect, you will definitely need the help of spellcasters, but there are few spellcasters in the first place. Most of them are busy killing cursed spirits all over the country and do not care about the internal fighting between humans. , and there has been no news about the cooperation letter delivered to the so-called Yusan Family.

"If we can really cooperate with the conjurer, then we can put it on the agenda." Director Momose pondered for a moment and said, "I need to contact the conjurer. I don't know when they will be free." "

Midway up the mountain . The school I belong to is the Conjuring College, just go to the principal directly." Momozawa Uyuki was already ready.

He came here to deal with the person in charge of the police station, and Gojo Satoru went to Noctua Masamichi and told him about the matter.

It would be good to be able to kill the Panxing Sect, and Noctua Masami also hopes to get rid of the cancer of the Panxing Sect, but what Gojo Satoru told him still made Noctua Masami feel subtle.