jealousy

🖤
this was a request + if you wanna be tagged to show u requested let me know if will edit the story!🫶🏻
and in this one you live with jake and johnnie:)
warnings - discipline, spanking, clothed sex, choking, praise and scratching.
thats alot of warnings but enjoy😓..
———————————————————

jakes pov

me and y/n were going to a party tonight and there is a lot of people there that we know which is good but there is one thing worrying me, when y/n gets drunk she gets flirty and i will admit i have a jealousy problem like i dont mind her having hboy friendships, its when they clearly are flirting with her if yk what i mean.

we were getting ready for the party right now and she was already ready ages ago since she was so excited, i put on my black tank top and baggy cargos, she had on a black dress which was way to short for my liking.

i walked downstairs and say her dress was lifting up, i grabbed the bottom of it and pulled it down, "dont you think thats a lil short for a party? like wont it lift up?" I asked, she scoffed and said, "its fine trust me we are gonna have a good time" she said smiling. She pecked me on the lips and open the front door to get in the car and made our way to the party.

At the party.

she ran in towards the bar straight away getting her favourite drinks, I decided to get a jack and coke and i guzzled it down, there were tons of people way more than expected.

y/n pov.

as soon as i got to the bar i took my favourite drinks and chugged them down, i was having a hard week so i just wanted to forget about it and try have a good night.

after a couple more drinks i felt myself becoming more and more drunk but the second, i walked over to the dance floor and started dancing to whatever crap music was playing until i bumped into colby.

"yo whatsup y/n you look like your having fun" colby shouted over the music, i giggled and nodded, "im having tons of fun!" I shouted back.

Jakes pov

I was looking around for y/n since i lost her at the bar she went running into the crowd of people on the dance floor, until i saw her with colby atleast she is safe and with someone she knows thats fine, i went to look away until i saw her getting closer to colby.

I instantly locked eyes back to the both and watched closely to what was happening, she grabbed his shirt and laid her head on his chest but colby instantly said something, "woah y/n how much have you had? i think your forgetting about jake." He said with a laugh.

After he said that y/n walked away further into the crowd, i felt my blood boil. She does realise she has a boyfriend right? I got back to watching what she was doing i didnt trust her alone in this state, i saw her move onto sam and do almost the exact same thing.

I really started to get pissed now, i got interrupted by my best friend johnnie, "hey jake whats up you look quite angry?" he asked politely trying not to piss me off even more, "im fine johnnie dont worry thanks for asking tho brother" i said not even creating eye contact with him and keeping eyes on y/n.

"okay jake, cya later!" he smiles and walks away, after a while i still had my eye on her and she decided to walk up to a random guy.. yeah a random. guy. she once again started flirting with him, i had enough of it.