meet

🖤
I GOT NOTICED BY JAKE EKK
anyways love you alll:)
tw - kinda public, praise and pet names.
jake - dom top
y/n - sub bottom
ENJOY!!
———————————————————

y/n's pov

I was in the queue at starbucks since there was new items and i didnt expect this was the day i met someone i have been watching on yt for a while. I noticed the man himself jake webber in the same fucking room as me.. THE SAME ROOM.

Ans yes maybe i was a little obsessed but oh well, i didnt know weather to walk up to him or not and i noticed that i was staring but the shocking part was that he was staring back at me, i waved trying to make up for the awkward eye contact but he motioned for me to come over to him.

I walked up to him and had no idea what to say, i am standing in-front of my lifesaver and im not kidding. "hello? Are you okay?" I felt a hand place on my shoulder, shit i zoned out.

"yeah sorry i spaced out for a sec." I said looking at him again. "its okay" he replied smiling, i decided to try and ask him for a picture since my confidence finally gained a little. "oh and could i have a picture if not its okay." damn that was so awkward why do i have to be so weird all the time.

"yeah ofc!" He said and wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled into the camera of the phone as i took the photo. "thank you so much" i said with a smile and he pulled me into and hug and replied, "no problem".

1 week later.

I was out at a fast food place to be specific, burger king. I decided to treat myself a little i was waiting for my food until i heard a voice behind me.

"hello again" i instantly knew who it was so i turned around and replied, "oh hey! nice to see you again" i said with a smile. "hey um do you have instagram or anything?" He asked out of the blue. "yeah i have insta" i answered.
"is it possible if i could have your insta?" He asked, i was shocked jake webber wanted my insta?!

I wasn't gonna be the one to turn it down tho, so i agreed.
"oh yeah sure." I said passing him my phone so he could type it on his phone, i got it back and saw that 'jakewebber9 has followed you' i was already following him so i went to message him and said hi, he replied back with and i looked up at him and scoffed and let out a slight laugh.

I heard the worker call my name since my food was ready, i grabbed my food and said thank you and went back to jake. "anyways im gonna head off now, nice seeing you jake" i said with a smile, he hugged me and said, "okay text you later" he said with a smile too. "see ya!" I said wandering back to my car.

For a couple weeks they ended up texting almost everyday, y/n got jakes snapchat and they kept on snapping each other and had a massive streak of 128 (if you dk what that is its like a streak of everyday you snap each other like if you miss on day without snapping you loose the streak.) they ended up planning to meet and hang out to go shopping at the mall.

the day we meet

I started getting ready to go meet jake today, i was so excited, the youtuber i have adored for ages is meeting up with me today! I put my shoes on and got my car keys and walked out the door. I climbed in my car and turned on the engine and began to drive to the mall.

I texted jake that i was on my way and continued to drive.

After like 20mins i finally made it to the mall, i turned of the engine and got out and close the door. I wonder where he would be...