EPISODE ONE

— Y/N POV —

I wake up to banging on my bedroom door "Y/N! Get up we gotta get to Ponyboy's house!" my brother Two-bit says. "Shut up! I'm getting ready" I yell at him , I don't ever say his name or nickname I hate it "Two-bit" ugh if he didn't talk so much he'd be called by his real name and not a stupid nickname from his friends. While I complain in my head I brush my teeth and wash my face in the bathroom. "Y/n ,You almost ready?" Two-bit asks peeking into a small crack in the bathroom door "Yeah" I say rinsing off my toothbrush "Good , you have to walk with Ponyboy to school" he says walking off "(Ugh Ponyboy , nothings wrong with him I just don't like walking around with greasers)". I walk back to my room to get dressed for the day. "Pink or blue?" I say to myself "Pink" I say putting my blue sweater back in my closet. I wear pink a lot to the point that last semester I was called "Rosie" because of the rose pink colored sweater I wore on the first day , I put on a white dress shirt under my sweater then a knee lengthened skirt that has a sideways square pattern that's colored pink and light red , I pair this with my white ankle socks and white squared high heels. "I'm ready!" I scream walking out of my room with my bag "Finally" Two-bit says getting up off the sofa "Shut up" I say punching him in the arm "Bye mama!" I say looking over at my mom who's in the kitchen before walking out of the door "Bye mom" Two-bit says before walking out and closing the door.

I was already on the sidewalk by the time he came out. I wasn't paying attention and he ran up and slapped the back of my head "Ow , you bitch" I say fixing my hair "Why'd I get a soc for a sister?" he asks looking at me while walking "I don't know , just don't touch my hair again" I say walking besides him "And what's with the pink?" he asks "What? It's my color" I say "You trying to get called "Rosie" again?" "I guess , I like it better than my actual name" "Why? I think "Y/n" is mighty nice" he says "That's because you named me" I sigh. My brother named me after a girl , he liked her a lot to the point where he actually wanted to call me "Y/n" whatever her middle name was but my mom didn't like that and said "Y/n" was better without the middle name. "Well shoot kid , I was 6 or 7 give me some charity" he says I stare at him then back at the ground until we hear some screaming "Johnnys folks are a little calmer today" Two-bit says I look at the house and see a messy front yard and hear screaming from behind those closed blinds "Man , I sure hate walking through here" I say "Why? we always used to play out here" he asks "Shut up , let's just get to Ponyboy's faster" I say "Calm down kid , you have an hour before school" he says , Damnit.

We make it to the house , Two-bit opens the gate for me. I walk through and wait for him to knock on the front door [ *knock* *knock* ] "Come in!" I hear a muffled voice say as my brother opens the door. "Two-bit , Y/n! Come in" Ponyboys older brother Darry says "Y'all hungry? Got some chocolate cake in the fridge" he says "Oh you bet" Two-bit says walking into the kitchen "Y/n?" Darry asks looking at me "No thank you , I don't like chocolate cake" I say "Oh right , I can get you some strawberry milk if you'd like. I keep it just for you" he says "Sure" I say smiling at him , he nods and heads for the kitchen. Darry...he's the only one I can stand , he's not annoying or loud if he wanted he could be a soc too. "See look , us greasers treat you so well" Two-bit says walking back into the living room with a big chocolate cake and a beer "Don't understand why you don't want to be one" he adds sitting in front of the TV "You don't understand?" I ask quietly while I sit down on the sofa "Lay off Two-bit , if  Y/n wants to be a soc she can be a soc" "Here kid" he says handing me a glass of strawberry milk. "All I'm saying is that she'd be happier if she was a greaser drop-out" Two-bit says watching Mickey Mouse on TV while take a big piece of cake "Hey guys.." Sodapop says rubbing the back of his head. Sodapop he's charming , kind , built good , he has a girlfriend named Sandy. She's real pretty but sometimes leaves Soda real hurt "Hey Y/n" Soda says sitting by me "Hey" I say leaning back on the sofa "Hey Soda , should Y/n become a greaser?" my brother asks I roll my eyes and wait for Soda's response "Well , logic wise yes but popularity wise no" he says. I think about his response for a little until Steve comes into the living room as well "Morning" he says "You alright there?" Soda asks "Yeah , just didn't really get good sleep" he says "Hey Y/n" he adds waving at me , I wave back.