Chapter 7 [Gathering Things]

"Hm.. that explains a lot I suppose..." Elderbug said after Ghost had told a number of stories.

"We should go check on Resting Grounds now.." Hornet said, "It's been a while,"

Ghost and the Hollow Knight both nodded.

"We'll see you later, Elderbug." Ghost said, waving to him.

"Good luck with what you're doing!" Elderbug said, waving to the group.

The three walked towards the old well, going down to Forgotten Crossroads.

"We can take the Tram," Ghost said, as the trio of bugs walked towards Resting Grounds.

After some navigating around Forgotten Crossroads, the tree bugs reached the Tram that led to Resting Grounds. The three bugs entered the Tram and set off for Resting Grounds.

"Where do we go if they're not in Resting Grounds?"

"We go pay the White Lady to see if they've decided to go that way, and see if she's faring well." Hornet said as the Tram arrived in Resting Grounds.

The three walked past the Tram Station and forwards, passing Xero's grave and going towards the Dreamers' Shrine.

"This place reminds me of something.." Ghost muttered

"What is the something?" The Hollow Knight asked.

"it's nothing important.." Ghost said, brushing off the Hollow Knight's question. Seer did say her tribe didn't want to be remembered or honored.. plus the Shrine of Believers is too weird to think about anyway..

The three bugs walked towards the Dreamer Shrine, Hornet analyzing the surrounding area.

"Seems like someone's been here recently, probably the strange bug. There doesn't seem to be any damage to the surrounding area, so I suppose we could look for some more clues and then just leave." Hornet said, continuing to look at the surround area. "Seems they left in a hurry..."

The three looked around for a moment.

"I should probably check up on the Spirits' Glade, hope the strange bug didn't decide to go there.." Ghost mumbled.

"We'll come with you," Hornet said.

"Yup,"

The trio walked to the Spirits' Glade. Ghost waved to Revek, who the other two bugs couldn't see.

"Who're you waving to, Ghost?" Hornet asked. Why's Ghost waving to a grave?

"A spirit, you two can't see the?"

"Nope," The Hollow Knight shook their head.

"Huh, guess it's because I have the Dream Nail." Ghost turned to Revek, who was invisible to the other two. "Hi Revek,"

"Hello there, wanderer. What's your name? You were never quite the talker last time I remember." Revek said.

"It's Ghost. Have you seen anyone come here recently, Revek?"

"Well, there was another wanderer. Not from around here, that one was; they wielded a foreign weapon. Gladly, they didn't disrupt the glade, they merely walked around for a time before leaving in haste." Revek said.

"Thanks for the information, Revek. We have to go now, but did you see where the bug was headed?"

"Out of the glade. I could hear footsteps for sometime,"

That means that they didn't go to the Crypts.. Ghost thought.

"Good to know, thanks Revek!" Ghost waved to the spirit before the three bugs exited the glade.