Chapter 3 [A New Adventure]

"Finally, a place to put all this stuff!" Ghost said, looking around their newly claimed house. 

"Exactly how much stuff do you have?" Hornet asked, looking at Ghost and all their stuff.

"A lot. The old Tram Pass, my lantern from Sly, my map, my other map, the Hunter's Journal, the Hunter's Mark, some relics, aaand a bunch of charms."

"How do you have a Tram Pass? Did you find it somewhere?"

"Yup," Ghost said, putting the utensils into the old pot, before stashing it into the corner.

They stashed the Hunter's Mark next to the pot, and placed the Collector's map next to it. They continued organizing their things, fumbling around with a small bag of charms.

"The Hollow Knight was talking to me earlier while I was teaching some words." Hornet said.

"Mhm," Ghost said, using some notches to pin some charms onto the inside of their cloak. "Wayward Compass.."

"They said their nail's a bit wonky and need a tad bit of fixing." Hornet continued.

The Hollow Knight, who was sitting in a corner nearby, nodded at her statement. They held their nail to show the cracks that had appeared over time.

"We could go to the Nailsmith to ask him to fix it," Ghost said. "I need to sell these relics to Lemm anyway."

"Good idea," Hornet replied.

Ghost was busy putting some relics into a bag, after they finished organizing their stuff, they walked towards Hornet and took out their map.

"The Nailsmith is with Sheo in his hut, so we should find him right here." Ghost pointed to a pin on the map in Greenpath.

Hornet nodded, the Hollow Knight looked at the map curiously. Ghost put their map back under their cloak and the three walked out of their house.

"Down the well again we go." Ghost said as the trio stepped out of the house. "Wait a moment,"

Man, I totally forgot about using a Dreamgate! They thought, starting to walk back into the house.

"Ghost, what are you doing?" Hornet asked from outside.

"Setting up a Dreamgate, you can come in if you want."

The Hollow Knight peeked their head in curiously, looking at Ghost.  A bright flash of light surrounded Ghost and a dreamgate was placed. Ghost walked outside of the house.

"I wanna test if the gate will work with all three of us. Each of you stand right next to me, really closely."

The three stepped further away from the house, Hornet and the Hollow Knight stood closely to Ghost. Ghost pulled out their Dream Nail and tried to warp to the Dreamgate. The Dream Nail let out a bright flash of light and the three were automatically teleported to the inside of the house, where the Dreamgate was.

"It works, so we can get going now." Ghost said, stepping outside of the house once more. "It's well time."

The trio then descend once more into the old well in Dirtmouth.

"We're heading east now," Ghost said, navigating the terrain with ease.

The trio went east of the Forgotten Crossroads. Once they'd reached Greenpath, they slowed down a bit, stopping at a bench. Hornet pointed towards some of the green plants in the area.

"See, that's the color green, g-r-e-e-n." She said to the Hollow Knight, who nodded.

Plants and leaves could be seen everywhere, hanging from the ceiling, on rocks, and on the ground. Everywhere you looked, you could see small leaves, shades of green surrounding the terrain. The light emitted from the lamp next to the bench even had a slightly green tint. The sound of water flowing could be heard nearby.