Chapter 2. What is happening?

I gazed at the parchment in Auntie hand. However it happened to be the reverse side. Darn it, now I shall remain unknown to what mum had wrote I was truly wanting to find out.

Auntie stopped and faced me. "Come, love. Prepare your luggage."

"Pray?" I think I knew. But I wasn't exactly sure.

"Just get on with it." Auntie wore a gentle smile and she called our chum, the Nokk. I went to my area and started getting the  items I'd require back home. I smiled at a picture of myself, Mother, Father, Auntie and me cousin Joyce. Joyce wasn't much older than myself, yet she would go to Mum's when I stayed here.I'm not certain if it's valid, but it appears she harbours affections for me. I am aware of this due to ever time I'd see her, she'd have a rosy colour to her cheeks. Her small puppy friend Cheyanne adored me and refused to part from my side. It was a great thing that I adored animals

I have made my bed and packed my bear, nightwear and other belongings. I cast my gaze around and saw my ice figures of myself, Joyce and my young sibling Tyrell. Mum and I resemble each other. Except for my eyes. I smiled and walked away, shutting the door.

When I arrived there, Auntie was awaiting me. She grinned at me.

"Hey," I said as the Nokk approached me.

"He wishes for you to get on before!" Auntie stated as she got me up then she got up herself.

I settled in and grinned and we started our journey to the kingdom.

Shortly, The Nokk was there. We both petted him on the neck before he vanished. I smiled with happiness. "Pray tell, Auntie what are we doing?"

"Patient and then you'll see!" Auntie placed her hands over me eyes.

I had a sense of unease. Compose yourself, Hayley. I grinned and cast my gaze upon my home. I did saw the castle adorned with it's windows. I enjoyed my time in both realms. But Arendelle's weather was pleasant.

"Auntie?"

"What is it, Hayley?" Auntie gazed at me. 

"Are you alright?" I inquired. "Do you long for Arendelle when you're not here?"

Auntie gave a nod. "Indeed, Love!"

I embraced her. "However ... You're still present with me ... Correct?"

***

A/N:

Hm. Quite the ending. 

Fret not. Chapter 3 shall start with Elsa's reply.

How are you finding it this far?

Sorry if it's shorther than the beginning chapter. Have no fear! The chapters become more.

Oh, and I'm so sorry for not updating! But I had writer's block with this book.