Naaz's antices

Roshnik room;

Naaz was sitting on Nik's lap. He was busy reading some patient's report so naaz takes her story book and she also starts reading it and make same expressions like nik. 

Nik's gaze went on her and seeing her trying to imitate him he laughs and tightly kisses her both cheeks

Nik- why my bchcha so cute han....

Naaz smiles cutely and kisses his cheeks too but she remembers something and frowns.

Naaz- no i wont talk to u. I m angry na.

Nik(keeps all the reports in side and hugs her)- are why so?

Naaz- bcz u were a bad papa today. U didnt save me when that monster chachu was scolding me and even let him hurt me wo bhi (showing 2 fingers of her both hands) 2-2 times.

Nik(chuckles and kisses her fingers)- but they r 4 jaan...

Naaz bites her tongue and immidiately puts her one hand down.

Naaz(counting her fingers carefully)- hmm now it is 2 r8.

Nik(laughs)- yaa...

Naaz smiles widely but again frowns.

Naaz- hey u r diverting my mind. Now tell me why u do this han and in mrng too u injected me why han? U says i m ur princess but who makes their princess cry? Should i stop talking to u han tell me?

Nik(taking her in his embarace)- ale mri jaan sry bchcha. If u wont talk to me then how i will live mra pumpkin...

Naaz(confused)- hein but mummy toh told me we live bcz of oxygen then how u wont be able to live if i stop talking to u?

Nik(laughs)- bcz u r papa's oxygen mri jaan.

Naaz(widens her eyes cutely)- papa i m toh ur chhotu si naazu na then how can i be ur oxygen han?

Roshni too comes out of washroom and seeing nik laughing and father-daughter duo enjoying each other company she smiles and comes towards them.

Ro- whats cooking between u both hmm?

Naaz- mumma papa saying i m his oxygen. He dont knw that oxygen is in air not inside humans.

Roshnik starts laughing listening her innocent talks.

Ro(flicking her nose)- yaa baby ur papa doesnt knw anything. God knws who made him dr...

Nik pouts and looks at naaz. She also pouts and hugs nik.

Naaz- mumma dont make fun of my papa ok.

Ro- hooo and what u were doing some minutes before u little devil?

Naaz(giggles)- only me can but u cant bcz he is my papa.

Ro(also hugs nik)- so what he is my husband too.