Our boys r back

Time skips;

Its been few days when happiness in sarna mansion got snatched away after knowing their little babygirl is diabetic. That day toh they anyhow handled naaz but from next day a hell life started for our babygirl. She is on strictest diet in which very minimum sugars and lots of vegetables and healthy food she has to eat which she hates the most and the worst part insulin which she has to take twice every damn day and not just insulin but they also checks her sugar level atleast 5 times a day which makes her cry so badly. She literally pleads them to not poke her again and again but when her khadoos doodle chachu is here then how it is possible but poor girl still dont knw the mastermind behind this is her fav kunj chachu and rajat mamu only. Roshnik heart breaks every second seeing their baby crying so much but they r also helpless as it is necessary for her health only. Now it was her daily schedule and she always tries her best to avoid it but not possible na when u have so many doctors roaming around urself all the time.

Present time;

Naaz after taking her routine insulin was sitting on dining table for breakfast but sobbing rubbing her thigh where nik just injected.

Ro(serving her breakfast)- bs mri maa how much u gonna cry han....its already been half an hour till now toh the pain also must have gone.

Naaz seeing the breakfast puts her head on table and closes her eyes making all girls chuckle.

Mona- have ur breakfast bchcha.

N- naaz no hungry....

Par- achha pichhle aadhe ghante se gala fadte fadte isnt ur throat dry....at least finish ur smoothie.

N(making face)- chachi this wahiyat drink is not called smoothie ok.

Boys also comes there and takes their seats.

Nik- ale why my baby cribbing hmm...tell papa.

N(turning her face)- go from here i dont wanna talk to u.

D- are bhai ye chamatkar kse aaj...(how this miracle happened today)

Nik glares him and mouths him some curses making doodle rolls his eyes. Nik kisses naaz's cheeks but she jerks him away. Nik sighs and makes her sit in his lap ignoring her struggles and kisses her forehead.

Nik(pouts)- ale inna shara gussa papa se hmm....papa is sry jaan pls forgive me...

N(sobbing)- no....u also became like this khadus chachu in his bad company.

All chuckles silently looking at doodle who was gritting his teeth.

Nik(chuckles)- ok i will stay in gud company from now....bt with whom jaan...

N(rubbing her nose cutely)- kunj chachu and mamu....

All coughs hard listening this while kunj and rajat smirks.

Nik- r u sure u want me to become like them? (she nods blinking her eyes) ohoo mra innocent bchcha...u r so pure for this cruel world little one.

T- yeah baby ur papa should stay very very far away from these 2...

N- why? my chachu and mamu r so sweet na...

K- yes baby we r.... ignore both of them they r mad...u come here lets eat this yummy food.

N- thats not yummy chachu. I wont eat.

They sighs bcz daily she throws so many tantrums for food but atlast have to eat it.

Ra- have it baby its not that much bad. See ur mumma has added tasty spices in this oats. Achha just taste it once..cmmon say ahh....

He fills oats in one spoon and brings it towards her mouth but she closes her mouth with her both hands and shakes her head making him place the spoon back.