Checkup

Nik comes downstairs with Naaz in his arms. Roshni glares her but she immidiately hides her face in his neck making all of them chuckles.

T- kyu little bunny u were getting bore thats why to go on shopping han. Chachi ko buddhu bnaya....

N(pouts)- sry chachi but i dont wanna go hospital.

R- and why so madam?

N- mumma ye bhi koi puchhne ki baat h kya.....papa pls dont take me in that hell na see dont u love ur princess hmm so why r u taking me there. I dont wanna go pweasee.....

Before Nik say something Roshni interrupts.

R- ohh papa and papa ki princess chup chap gaadi me dikhne chahiye dono mujhe. Be fast and my dear lovely daughter ur these tricks not gonna work ok so dont do drama now and lets go.

Naaz shows her innocent puppy face to NIk but he looks at her helplessly.

Nik(kisses her cheeks)- dont wry papa h na he wont let anyone torture my jaan ok and after coming back we will go to eat ur fav pizza ok now.

But naaz shakes her head and hugs him tightly.

N- i dont wanna go na pls papa. (her eyes becomes teary and nik can feel his shirt was getting wet from shoulder side indicating she is crying making him sigh)

Nik(patting her back)- naaz mra bchcha why r u crying hmm.....its just a chhotu sa checkup na kuchh ni hoga. See papa mumma both r with u r8.

N(sobbing)- but they r scary.....i dont wanna go there...(Nik helplessly looks at roshni but she glares him not to give in) 

Nik- achha listen how about after checkup i will take u to children ward hmm. U can make so many friends there. See they also live in hospital na aur unke toh roj checkup bhi hote hain but they bravely faces it. My princess is also brave r8. She doesnt get scared of these little little things r8 mri jaan...now be a good girl and stop crying....papa and naaz will do so much msti after this creepy thing gets over ok papa ka baby.

But naaz was still not ready to go making him sigh. Roshni comes towards them and takes naam in her arms from Nik.

R(pecks her forehead)- lets go baby its nothing.

She starts taking her towards car but naaz starts struggling in her grip and thrashes her body to run away.

N(screams)- noo....mumma plss....leave me plsss.....

But roshni ignores her and sits on passenger seat taking her on her lap. Nik also joins them and starts the car. Naaz was continuously screaming and crying. Nik was trying to bribe her with different things but she wasnt ready to listen anything.

R(sternly)- enough now naaz. One more tantrums and u r having this checkup in doodle's cabin that too alone. U knw him better then.

Naaz immidiately stops cribbing and looks at her with horror expression.

Nik- roshni stop yr why r u trying to scare my babygirl han. Naaz baby dont wry ok if he will say even a word to u na then i m gonna dislocate his jaw.

N(sniffing)- pkka.....

Nik- han ji papa ki jaan pkka wala promise.

Naaz smiles widely making roshni shakes her head on her drama then she wipes naaz's face which was fully wet bcz of her tears.

At hospital;

They reaches and takes naaz inside. Naaz was in Nik's arms. As they puts their foot inside naaz again starts crying but nik coaxed her and hugs her close to himself. They were going towards Nik's cabin but unfortunately to naaz they bumps with doodle in middle of corridor. He becomes confused seeing them with naaz. Naaz seeing him widens her eyes and tries to hide herself fully in Nik's protective arms making them smile and doodle shakes his head.