SC: 5

Greggy

It's our anniversary today and she's still sleeping peacefully. I am now caressing her hair gently not until I heard her stomach groan.

I know that she's already awake right now. "You're hungry na 'no?" I whispered.

She chuckled. "Hhmm, I didn't eat last night." she whispered back.

"What, why? diba I messaged you last night na kumain ka?" I asked.

"I have no kasabay." I looked at her and I saw her pouting while her eyes are filled with tears.

"Why are you crying? there's no reason to cry about."

"Because you're scolding me." she whispered. "Of course, not eating last night was wrong. How could I leave you again if that's what you're doing?" I asked.

It should be a sweet morning but it didn't turn to be.

"I'm sorry, love." she whispered. "Love, ilang gabi akong wala. 'Wag mong sabihin na yung ilang gabi na 'yun hindi ka kumakain?" I asked and she slowly nod.

"Irene naman e. Yo--" I stopped when I heard her stomach groans again.

I took a deep breath before getting up from our bed. "Where are you going, hon?" she asked.

"Kitchen." I answered. "Do your routine, I already finished mine." I added before I close the door.

I went to the kitchen and open the fridge to see what I can cook for our breakfast.

I chose to have a heavy breakfast so I fry some eggs and hotdogs. I also cook tocino and fried rice.

Hanggang ngayon hindi siya bumababa eh nakatapos na ako sa pagluluto at naghahain nalang.

Dinadamdam nanaman ang sinabi ko so I went upstairs and as I open our bedroom door. I saw her lying down in our bed, and her small sobs.

Iyakin talaga ang asawa ko.

I sat down on the edge of our bed. "You're hungry, right? let's eat na sa dining." I uttered.

She shake her head and continue crying. Kaya naman lumapit na ako para yakapin siya.

"I'm sorry. I am just worried about you." I said. "G-gusto ko lang naman ng may kasabay e." she whispered.

"I know, so I'm sorry. From now on, I will make sure to be with you in breakfast, lunch and dinner." I told her.

She pouted as she look at me. "Promise?" she asked. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Look, wala ka nang eyes oh. Lalo kang naging singkit." I said as I laugh. "But damn, that's so beautiful eyes, my love." I added.

I wiped her tears and kissed her both eyes. "I always love your singkit eyes, hon." she chuckled.

"Let's eat na, hon. What did you cook?" she asked as she stood up. "I prepared a heavy breakfast para mabusog ka." I answered.

She clapped her hands and didn't even wait for me to go downstairs.

As I enter our dining room, I saw her enjoying the foods I prepared for her.

Now tell me, how could you be angry and upset to this woman for a long time when she's being like this?

I didn't even realize that I am staring at her. "Hon? Greggy..." she then called me.

"A-ah, yes? you need something?" tanong at lumapit na sa kanya.

"You're staring at me e. Did I forget something?" she asked.