Chapter 19

Greggy

"Stay still, love. We're already here na." I told her. "No, no. Who are you?" she asked.

I ignored her and gets out. I opened her door and carry her. "H-hey, I want to vomit." she said.

"Can you wait sa cr?" I asked but before she could speak, she already vomit here in the garage.

Ipinasok ko na siya sa loob at naabutan ko pa nga si Bongbong. "Woah, lasing." he said.

"Kaya mo ba? You need help?" he asked, I shooked my head. "No, I can do this." he nodded.

"Sige, tawagin mo nalang ako kapag kailangan mo nang tulong." I nodded, he tapped my shoulder first before he left.

I walked upstairs and to her room. I laid her gently in her bed.

She's wearing a dress but it's not too revealing.

"Love, can you take off your dress?" I asked, she shooked her head. "You have a push up bra naman po diba?" I asked, again.

She didn't answer so I released a sigh before I unzip her dress.

I was surprised when she held my hand.

"Please don't do this, I have a boyfriend. I know how he loves me so much, and I loves him so much too. Please? I can't hurt the man I loved the most." she's crying.

"Shh, don't cry na po. Its me Greggy." I told her, softly.

"Greggy? my boyfriend?" she asked. "Yup.." I answered, she hugged me immediately.

"Wait love, take a bath muna before going bed." I told her. "But I think I cant.." she replied.

"I'll clean you, just don't be makulit lang ha?" I asked, she smiled.

After taking bath to her, pinasuot ko nalang sa kanya yung oversized shirt ko. "I want to sleep na." she said.

"Of course, we will na." I said and laid down on her bed. I hugged her. "I'm sorry." she suddenly spoke.

"Hmm? why?" i asked.

"You're tired from work and then nagpaalaga pa ako sayo." she pouted, I chuckled. "I love taking care of you." I replied.

"You're birthday was coming na, love. What do you want?" I added.

"Nothing, I'm contented having you." she replied, I smiled.

"I love you so much, mylove." I whispered and kissed her forehead and lips. "I love you more, mylove." she whispered.

---

It's already morning and I looked beside me, I saw the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

I kissed her lips first before getting up from the bed. I did my morning routine before heading out of the room.

I planned to cook a breakfast for her today.

"Magandang umaga, hijo." Manang greeted me. "Magandang umaga rin ho, manang." I replied, she smiled.

"May kailangan ka ba?" she asked. "Magluluto ho sana ako ng almusal para kay Irene. Ano ho bang mailuluto dyan?" I asked.

"Hindi ba't nakainom si Irene?" I nodded.

"Ipaggawa mo ng soup at ipagluto mo ng bacon at eggs." she told me. "May kanin na ho ba?" I asked.

"Oo, may luto na." she said, that's why I smiled at her.

I began cooking the soup for her. "Oh Greggy! Kaaga mo yata na magising." I heard Imee uttered.

"Ipinapagluto ko kasi si Irene at baka may hangover." I told her.