Chapter 4

"Im so exited to live with Scarlett!" Alessia says while we walk out of Jonas' office. "I know same, we can have sleepovers like every night." I say as we walk around a corner. Suddenly I bump into something, someone. I land on top of them and they say "oh I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going." That someone is Scarlett. "Oh it's ok don't worry." I say as I help her up.

"Actually, me and Kyra wanted to speak to you about something." Alessia says turning to me to continue. "So Jonas said that you don't have somewhere to stay and he asked us if u wanted to move in with us." I say nervously. "Oh my god I would love to, thank you so much." She says. Scarlett suddenly leaped into my arms and put hers around my waist. I quickly put mine around he neck while facing Alessia. She smiles cheekily at me and her. 'Stop' I mouth to Alessia. She giggles and Scarlett pulls away to hug Alessia. This time Alessia is facing me pulling kiss faces at me.

They both pull away and Scarlett says, " Alright my bags are in the changing room so I'll get them and than we could leave." Before we could say anything she runs off to the changing room. "God I love her." Alessia says while laughing. "Haha yeah." I join in on the laughter. We quickly make our way to the car and found Scarlett waiting for us.

"Wow ur already here." I say laughing. "I know but I'm so exited!" She says all giddy. God she's cute, wait I can't be thinking like this, but her glossy lips and her beautiful face and personality. Wait what am I saying, I'm not into her!

Alessia opens the car door and places herself in the passenger seat in the back. "Alessiaaaa I don't wanna drive." I say. "I don't care kyra, you need practice." Alessia says. Scarlett laughs at our banter and climbs into the passenger seat. I make my way around the car and start driving.

"So Alessia's room is on the left and Mine is At the end of the hallway. The guest room, well your roommate is opposite mine. You have your on bathroom too like us." I say looking at Scarlett. "Oh thanks! I can't wait to see it, also I forgot to say but do you guys have any pets." Scarlett says. "Oh no don't worry we aren't that responsible like that." Alessia says laughing. We laugh and chat all the way home. We show Scarlett her room and we order some food and head to bed.

" Goodnight Kyra." Scarlett says across the hallways. God she's so perfect. " Goodnight Scar, hope you liked your first day." I say . She quickly pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. My heart is literally going like 1000 miles per away oh my god. I can't wait for tomorrow.

———————————————————-

Hey guys! Sorry about the wait I just have been really busy. Hope you guys a had a good new years and again tahnks for all the support! Don't forget to vote it helps a lot. Please leave suggestions for the next few chapter into the comment. Cya!