Chapter 3

13th of April 2023
Scarlett's POV
2 days go bye quickly and right now I'm in the car on the way to the training ground. I am so exited to meet the girls but also so nervous because this will be my first time playing for my dream team and I really hope I don't mess it up. We are still an hour away so I'm going to have a quick nap.

Kyra's Pov
Hey Kyra! I heard there is a new girl coming today." My friend Alessia says to me. "Omg I know I'm so exited I wonder who she is."I say full of excitement. "Well apparently Beth said that she is from England and she hasn't played professionally. But you know Beth you never know if she's telling the truth of joking."
"Haha yeah, hope she's good though, and she's young too, we don't need any more oldies."
"Hey! We're aren't thattt old." Caitlin and Steph say at the say time. "Yes you are." Me and Alessia say together smiling and laughing.

Scarlett's pov
We pull up to the training centre and the driver wakes me up. I follow him through the building to Jonas's office. I knock on his door and he says "Come in."
"Morning coach."
"Oh good morning Scarlett, nice to see you, let's just go over the contract and then you can meet the girls. They have just finished training so you can join them for lunch.
I sign my 2 year contract and take a few pictures with my new number 11, I can't believe this is happening!

"Alright Scarlett, follow me to the dining hall." Jonas says. We walk to the dining hall with small talk and when we Finally get there Jonas turns to me and says. "Ok Scarlett they are very exited when a new girl joins but they will love you I can already tell." He opens the door and all eyes are on me. "Hello ladies, this is Scarlett. She has just signed a contract for 2 years so please make her feel welcome, Alessia and Kyra after meeting her please come to my office."
He leaves so I guess I should introduce myself, I mean I am in a room with my idols. "Hey guys, I'm Scarlett , I'm 20 and I can't wait to play with you guys." I say. They all start coming up to me and asking questions. "What's your last name?" " what number are you?" "You single?" " Umm my last name is gold, I'm number 11 and yes I'm single."

Two girls pulled me aside, Leah Williamson and Kim Little. "Hey Scarlett, I'm the captain so you can come to me if you need to talk or know about anything. And obviously Leah too but she's done her ACL so she won't be there for training."
Kim says. God I can't believe I'm talking to THE captain of Arsenal. "Thanks so much, I'll definitely keep that in mind."
"Let's introduce you to everyone." Leah says. The girls start to introduce themselves and they seem all so nice. " Hey Scarlett who you living with." Katie McCabe says. "Yeah Jonas thinks that we all need to have good chemistry so we need to live together." Caitlin says. "Well I don't really know. He says he will tell me later today." That keeps the girls talking.

"Hi Scarlett, I'm Alessia"
"And I'm Kyra, and we just wanted to ask if you want us to show you around, we are also new and we know how anxious it can be joining a new team." Wow, Kyra is really pretty. But she's probably strait, and with a boyfriend. I really need to stop thinking like this. "Wow thanks guys, I would love a tour." The smile and both take one arm each and pull me along showing the place to me. We continue small talk and suddenly Alessia says, "Wait Kyra didn't Jonas need to talk to us?"
"Omg he did your right. Hey scar we will bring you back to the food hall and than we need to go." "Ok all good."

They bring me back and I talk to Viv and Vic. "So Scarlett are you good?" Vic says. "Victoria, you can't say that!"
"Haha it's okay viv, and to be honest I don't really know, I mean I live in quite a small town but they all say I'm Neymar Jr because I guess I use most of his skills."
"Wow I can't wait to see." Vic says. Maybe arsenal won't be so bad?

Kyra's Pov
"I wonder what Jonas wanted to speak about." Alessia says
"Yeah I know, anyway Scarlett is really nice." I say smiling.
"Omg you totally like her!"
"What I just met her no I don't." I say crossing my arms.
"Tell that to your red cheeks. Omg Scarlett I would do anything for you even though I just met toy I love you." Alessia says teasing me. We continue bickering up to the point we're we are on the ground tackling each other. I would say the things Alessia said were false but I can't help but think about Scarlett, I mean she's really pretty and super nice.

"Um girls." Jonas says standing in the hall way.
"I was looking for you guys."
"Oh yeah sorry Jonas it won't happen again." Alessia says.
"No worry's girls follow me please"
Me and Alessia laugh at each other and we both sit down in his office.

"Alright girls, now I know you girls are both new and you guys have moved in with each other, but Scarlett doesn't have a place to stay, is it alright if she joins you guys?
Me and Alessia both look at each-other and smile.
"Of course we would love to" we say at the same time. I can't wait to get to know Scarlett.

—————————————————

Hey guys, thanks for reading. I'm going on a 10 day holiday tomorrow so I might not update as much as I can but I will try. Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment for suggestions!