Chapter 1

Scarlett's pov

"Scarlett get your ass down here now!"
That's my dad, Dave. Me and him live in a little village in England called Clovelly. The population is so small everyone knows everything about everyone. Each year, we have a huge dinner with our whole town celebrating god knows what- ever since my mother Bianca died last year caused from cancer, let's just say that's the whole excuse of my dad being 'sad'. Which basically means he can be rude to me in any way he wants and no one will say anything bad about it.

"Coming dad" I say in my very English accent. All the tourist that come to my dads baker say I belong in a movie or on a runway. They think because my mum was a pretty famous person for being so 'posh' and 'elegant' that I should too.

But my real dream is to become a footballer, for arsenal and the lionesses to be precise. Ever since I was a little girl my dream has to be plating for my country in-front of thousands of people. But right now I'm 20 and basically playing in one of the worst teams in england. Not professional of course but I must say that it's the only sports team in my town and considering I'm the captain everyone says that I have a talent and that one day my dream will come true.

I mean come on Im 20 and I haven't even played in an academy or a young England squad. Right now my future is going to be living in the Bakery!

"Come on we are gonna be late!"
I hear my dad say as I put my 5 year old 'white' airforces on. I run down the mini hallway to be met with my dads red face. He has been drinking non stop since my mum died. I'm kinda scared for him and he is kinda scary too.

While we were walking down the path towards the huge town hall where the dinner is set. He turns to me and says " you know there are gonna be some scouts at ur next game, you better play hard." I couldn't believe it, this might be my chance of going professional! " don't worry dad I will play as good as I can."

People say I have the style of Neymar's skills. I mean it's a great compliment and he is my idol. When I was a kid I used to try to learn his tricks in the park until I got it perfectly. I got the nickname goldilocks not only because I have gold curly hair, or my last name is gold . But also because when I run down the wing my gold hair in plaits goes in the wind and it looks I'm running as fast as a cheetah- my teammates words.

As I make my way to the 'kids' table. This annoying BOY who has a crush on me quickly sat next to me.
"Hi Scar, how are you."
"Hey Nate, I'm good." I say, Nate is the towns golden boy, he's a model and lives in central London. He models for all the famous brands like Gucci Or Dior. He's blond hairedand blue eyed. Like a perfect Guy to the outside world but to me he's nothing but a friend. Of course The whole town thinks we belong together, that was until I came out as a Lesbian and ever since that Nate has been nothing but my best friend.

During dinner, me and Nate catch up we go on the topic of Football.
"So scar, when are you going to play for Arsenal, I gotta wait for you to play before I model in their jerseys." He jokes.
"Well N, there are scouts at my next game tomorrow, maybe it will be finally my chance to show England my talent you call." I say all smiley.
"Of course Scar, I'll be there!"

As the night when on the people started to disappear so i decided to go home for the big day ahead.
"Bye Natey, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Good night Scar, you'll smash it Tomorrow mark my word!
"Haha thanks Nate cya."
We hug and I say goodbye to my family and friends. When I get home I have a quick shower and hop into bed ready for the day ahead.

Hey guys. Just wanted to say thank you for reading this if you are! I will try to upload again Tomorrow!