𝟏.𝟎𝟏

"PERSEUS JACKSON!" He heard her before she saw her

"PERSEUS JACKSON!" He heard her before she saw her. Her feet hitting the ground angrily, as she was basically running towards him.

"What in the name of the gods where you THINKING?" Thalia Grace now stood a few feet away from him, she was holding her, absolutely terrifying, shield, Aegis, a gift from her father. Percy looked behind him as he saw the Hunters across the creek seemed to have stopped their cheering, their eyes were now on the him, waiting to see how he would respond. He faced Thalia again, noticing how around them the rest of the campers seemed to have cringed away from her, the affect of Aegis.

Now, the fact that she smelled like rotten eggs might have also played a role in their actions, but Percy decided to go with his first thought.

The girl infront of him was infuriated, so much that blue sparks seemed to flicker on her armor, lighting shining in her eyes. At this point, Percy couldn't stand seeing her so angry at him, especially after the day he'd had, after the dream he had had. His own hands now had been formed into fists.

"I got the flag, Thalia!" He held it up so that she could see it. "I saw a chance and I took it!"

"I WAS AT THEIR BASE!" Thalia yelled. "But the flag was gone. If you hadn't butted in, we would've won."

"You had too many on you!"

"Oh, so it's my fault?"

"I didn't say that."

"Argh!"

Just like that, Thalia stepped forward and pushed Percy with so much force, sending a shock throughout his entire body, that he flew ten feet away, straight into the water. Gasps filled the air, all coming from his friends. The Hunters, on the other hand, seemed almost unable to surpress their laughs.

It was Percy's turn now to be filled with rage. His face turned red as he stared at Thalia, who had turned pale on the face from the shock. "Sorry! I didn't mean to-"

There was no time for her to finish her sentence as a wave rose from the creek, slamming right on her face and dousing her from head to toe. "Yeah," Percy growled as he stood up. "I didn't mean to, either."

Thalia was breathing heavily.

"Enough!" Chiron, their camp director, a centaur who had two injured boys on his back that Percy recognised as the Stoll brothers, ordered.But Thalia held out her spear.

"You want some, Seaweed Brain?"

Percy usually didn't mind the nickname, as it was something his friend, Annabeth Chase, called him all the time, but hearing it from Thalia, especially after what happened to Annabeth not even two days ago, only made his anger rise. "Bring it on, Pinecone Face!"

He raised his sword, Riptide, but before he could even defend himself, Thalia yelled, and a blast of lightning came down from the sky, hit her spear like a lightning rod, and slammed into his chest. The hit caused him to sit down again, hard. A burning smell filled the air and Percy was almost certain that it was his clothes.