🔞 Double Trouble 🔞

As they both continued to press up against me, Their eyes full of affection and mischief and I could feel their slender arms running up my sides and their breasts pressing on my chest.

Both were eagerly waiting for my answer, Their lips parted slightly and I could feel their warm breath against the fabric of my shirt.

I couldn't pick either of them, I didn't want to hurt the other and so..with a deep breath I moved up both of my hands and placed it on top of their heads surprising them.

"Knockout, Smokescreen. Both of you look amazing" I said while beginning to caress their hair.

Their eyes became half lidded and their face flushed with emotions as they looked at me, Knockout was smiling and Smokescreen's mouth was half open from surprise.

"I...didn't want to choose and hurt the other, So I pick both of you"

And with that I pulled my hand away from their heads and stepped back, It took them a while to comprehend the situation before they looked back at me.

"Smart choice.." Knockout smirked with a playful giggle before walking up to me and placing my hand back to her head.

"I guess..this choice is better" Smokescreen flicked her hair back before doing the same as Knockout.

And with that I was once again caressing their heads and I felt Knockout move my hand down to her cheek which Smokescreen saw and made her pout.

"Hey no fair, Don't guide his hand!"

Smoke pouted before doinh the same to my hand but this time she was hugging me while I caressed her cheek which Knockout did not like.

"And stop hogging him!" She said followed by a pull of Smokescreen's dress.

And the two of them was once again quarelling which was kinda funny, Until.. they both became silent, They looked at each other before slowly turning to me.

And if their eyes from earlier wasn't making me nervous enough, This time their gaze was..different almost predatory and lustful.

"Share~"

They said in unison, Their voice full of desire, Knockout stepped forward and yanked me towards them which I didn't expect causing me to stumble inside the changing room.

With a giggle Smokescreen pushed me against the wall while Knockout went to close and lock the door, And before I could even say anything Smokescreen pushed her lips against mine.

My eyes went wide and my heartrate spiked as this was my first ever kiss from a girl besides my mom, And usually first kisses are supposed to be sweet and romantic right?

Already Smoke's lips were so rough, not to mention her hand was on the back of my head while she forcibly pushed her tongue to enter mine.

The warmth and the pleasure of her kiss was unlike anything I'd ever felt before, I could feel the tip of our tongues rubbing together before she pulled away with a moan.

And without even giving me time to compose myself Knockout came in with her lips and my second kiss, Her kiss was far lighter and her arms wrapped around my neck while she kissed me, almost starved while moaning into it.

And while this was happening I could already feel Smokescreen holding up my hand as she began to slide two of my fingers inside her mouth while sucking on them so lewdly.

I couldn't think straight and I haven't even said a single word ever since I got pushed into the dressing room, These two girls are insane!

After a hot minute Knockout finally pulled away, A string of saliva connecting our tongues as her hands moved up to cup my cheeks while her glowing scarlet eyes stared into mine.