Part 1: Getting Settled In

Optinessa and I were now walking side by side along the hallways of the school to reach the south exit which leads to the Male Dormitory.

Her heels clicked with each step and she kept her poker face with a slight smile, She was also carrying both of my duffle bags with ease while she asked me to carry her book, how strong is this lady I wondered.

Once we reached the south exit, The surrounding area was more of a forest landscape with a path cutting in the middle, and in the distance was a building surrounded by a slick stone fence.

Once again the entire walk to the dormitory was quiet, Neither one of us was even batting an eye at each other nor trying to speak to each other besides our introduction earlier.

I wanted to say something, I wanted to at least get a few words out of her before she left. And maybe get the chance to get her to become my very first friend?

As we entered the compound where the male dormitory building I got a closer look at it, Like Quintessa said she just started to accept male students and so it only had two floors with 10 rooms on each floor.

Luckily my room was on the first floor and it was lucky number seven, We walked over to the door and Optinessa gently dropped my bags and handed me a key card and an emergency key in case I lost the card.

"Welcome to your home for now while In Transformer Academy, You know the rules when it comes to dormitories. Mild Parties are allowed, and No girls or girlfriends, pets, alcohol, or any kind of dangerous substances inside the dorm. There will be an inspection at the end of the week. And most importantly is to never enter the Girl's dormitories in the west side without permission or accompaniment"

She put a little emphasis and tone when mentioning the last part and I made sure to nod twice as much to make sure that I understood.

"Good, Other than that welcome to our school, And I hope we can be great friends"

Optinessa smiled, Her blue eyes looking directly into mine as a gentle breeze blew past us making her blue hair flow against the wind, Not to mention the lighting made her glow.

Ba-dump! Ba-dump!

"L-Likewise, I'd love to be friends and I promise to follow the rules and be a model student"

I said returning the smile while opting for a handshake as I extended my hand, Which fortunately she took with a gentle shake followed by a slightly bigger smile.

"Wonderful, You know what they say. Without rule there'd be chaos, Keep up that attitude okay?"

And with that she gave me one last smile before beginning to walk away, Her hips swaying sensually as I realized I had been staring for a while now so I turned away, grabbed my bags, and finally entered my room.

Timeskip

After setting up my things and belongings in my new dorm room, And moving the beds and desks to suit my taste I collapsed on the soft mattress with a sigh.

I forgot to mention that they swapped in my phone to a school-issued one which Quintessa told me is how students will receive news, information updates, etc.

I thought about giving my parents a call to let them know that I was finally here, But just as I was about to do so someone suddenly knocked on my door.

Who could that be? Could it be Optinessa again? I wondered while standing up as I walked over to unlock and open my door and to my surprise standing outside was Sam holding two cans of iced coffee.

"So how are you finding the dorm rooms, Mr New Guy"

He said with a smile whilst handing the other one to me as he so casually just entered my room while sitting down on my desk chair.