Part 5: Two Of A Kind

Authors Note: As a thanks for 3k+ views and 100 votes, This is a longer more special part. I hope you guys continue to enjoy this story, I'll be making more than this don't worry and I'm so sorry for the wait.

Also does having 18+ scenes on your books still a risk of getting it removed? If so let me know or tell me about Wattpad's new guidelines. enjoy!!

. . .

"Your Y/N L/N, Right?"

As I turned around, There was a girl with scarlet hair and crimson eyes standing there, Holding a pocket mirror and checking her reflection before looking back at me with a smile.

"Yeah that's me, What's up?"

I asked, The girl put her pocket-mirror away and slightly turned to the side while lowering her head.

"Are you..busy right now?"

She asked while pushing the tips of her index fingers together while her feet drew circles on the floor while slowly looking up at me with her Doe like eyes.

"Uh..no not really, Why?"

Her eyes widened at my answer and her lips curved into shy smile, She simply turned around with her hands on her back before looking back at me.

"Follow me.."

After that she began to walk away while I stood there a while thinking if I should really follow her or if she was planning something.

Curiosity was eating at me and I eventually gave in and decided to follow her. We began to walk away from the rear of the school and while walking the girl was faintly humming.

The atmosphere of the school was peaceful, There were only a couple students outside after all it was about 5 in the afternoon.

Eventually she led me to a secluded space which was in-between the gym and faculty building.

The space we entered was fairly dim and once we were halfway, She suddenly stopped and slowly turned to me.

Her crimson eyes looking into mine before walking towards me closing the distance, Until she stopped a couple steps away from me.

"Sorry for suddenly asking you to follow me here.."

She trailed off and looked away with a blush her hands visibly trembling as she gripped the hem of her skirt.

"This won't be long..I promise.."

If my thousands of hours of watching Anime has taught me something...She's going to confess! This mood, this setting it's the typical confession!!

"T-The truth is...I-I.."

Here it comes! My heart quickened in anticipation and excitement for her answer, Beads of sweat formed on my face as she finally said..