Chapter 6: The Fight

Piss guy was perplexed, to say the least. "my cum... is pimk 💕💕😍😍💦💦" he exclaimed, his face turning red. Batbussy Aaron looked at him like a predator... he was ready to pounce. Suddenly, he jojomped 45 feet up into the air and landed on top of piss guy. "pink cum means yuore in lovr" Aarin growled. "L-Love?", PS guy quivered. "c'mere babyboy" Aaron purred before making out with a still blushing piss guy.

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩Ivy pov🔥

Aaron... was cheating on me with... piss guy...? I'm hartbrocken ☹️☹️☹️ my balls havr been shattered... how will I ever get over this. I turned around and saw GASP! REGINA GEORGE FROM TGE HIT MOVIE MEAN GIRLS?! omg I'm so lgbt. She was driving her car. it was pink and in the shape of a labia majorA. "refina I'm such a big fan!" i yelled. "ogay come here honeybun let mommy take care of you" said regina. Suddenly, Aaron saw me from the corner of his eye (he has three). "Ivy... you will not leave" he growled and turned into a wolf. Piss guy turned into piss. "you cheated on me, batalphasigma" i cried

thrid person pov 😞☝️

Ivy sobbed as Aaron explained himself "no no you don't understand. i had to make out with peepee because he is a preference shareholder of my company and this is how I pay dividend". Ivy didn't believe him. "everyone knows that debentures are better than preference shares since you have less interest to pay. your lying" she cried. piss guy and batpublicdeposit morphed together into one giant frAnch flag. Regina yawned and started facetimung her boyfriend, chris brown.

"you will not leave us, Ivy" piss and arron collectively roared. "watch me 🙄🤚" ivy savagely replied. she tornadoed because sge was so petite and frail, she got dizzy and fell unconscious.

"silly girl" said regina and kidnapped her and drove away, leaving Aarin and peepee in the dust. they were devasted and reverted back to their original selves. "we have to rescue her nya~" puss guy meekly said. "no one takes ivy away from ME! she's MINE!" yelled batquirkedupwhiteboy and started flying to regina's house.

to be continued...