Chapter 3: obamna prism

As piss guy started going into goblin mode, Mafia Muscles Batman gottinged scaredier. He was worried he wouldn't make it out safely, and that he would lose his precious Ivy. He knew it was now or never, and clenched his fists as he prepared for the fight of his life.

🔴back at muscle man's batmansion🔴

Ivy yawned cutely again and wake up song. She wondered about muscle man's identiyy. She pondering
Tgen she saw his journal laying on the bedside table. She expected it to be like a diary but was taken aback when she found out it was actually an accounting one. The first transaction read,
Cash A/C debit to Aaron
She was confusupn. Who is Aaron? Then she saw a hot pink juicy couture suit with Aaron embezzled on the hoodie.
Ivy gasped as the realisation dawned upon her.
Oh my balls...
Muscle Batman is Aaron.

🔴back AT SUSPICIOUS CORNER 4🔴

Piss guy started breakdancing and ovulating. Aaron saw this as an opportunity to steal the AMOGUS SUSSY POTION😈😈 recipe from him. Alas, piss guy had his Pp covered by 8 layers of stainless steel.
Aaron giggled as he thought he was going to win the battle but piss guy started helicoptering his willie. The stainless steel got stained yellow because piss giy's piss was too potent. "Noooo tye steel phallic object is too powerful", Aaron yelled alphatistically.
Piss Guy smirked and detached his member and flung it at Aaron. "You are now ligma 😈🔥", piss guy goaded.
"Wgat is ligma", Aaron asked cutely.
Piss Guy laugjed evilly,"mwahahahhahaha i have already won, mafia muscle man"
Aaron sighed, "okay sorry I'll go now"
"Ogay :D", piss guy said happily.
They both exchanged farewell kisses on the cheek.
"B-bye piss guy", stuttered Batman.
"Bye sweetheart", winked piss guy.

🥀Back in Aaron's batcave🥀
Ivy was flabbergasted. Befuddled even. How could batman be Aaron?
Aaron was the most feared mafia boss in yhe world. He was part of the Jéllyfîsh Mafīà Gãng 😞.

ivys pov🥺💍🫰😋

ivy decided to explore the bat mansion. she came upon a life excavating sight. *gasp* "JELLYFISH??!!?". she chanced upon aarons very secret jellyfish room where there were all types of jellyfish — jellyfish with dicks for hands, jellyfish with shoelaces for hair, jellyfish with mangoes for tits. but the best jellyfish she saw was without a doubt the jellyfish with chest hair. 

ivy was practically drooling just by loooking at the jellyfish with chest hair. she knew she had to eated it. she wetingd up to mr jellyfish and said, "i eated your chest hair". mr jellyfish raising his eye brow unbearably high while smoldering said, "um actually☝️ its ate". ivy eated his chest hair and said, "um yes i did👅"

mr jellyfish was stunned but also a little speepy so wetingd away and slept. ivy turned around to find aaron standing there in anger. gas came out of his ear, his face turned red. his hands were in fists; he walked to ivy in pure rage and said in despair, "I WAS GONNA EATED HIS CHEST HAIR LOCA". 

ivy came and then fainted🤪.