7.Getting close

Lucia~

I woke up and saw Aisha still sleeping in my lap. She cried for 3 hours and then slept in my lap. I couldn't sleep but the worker gave me pills and I went to sleep.

I was very shocked by her sister's death. And now I will kill that bastard. It's easy.
I slowly removed Aisha head from my lap and move towards my room. I was about to enter my room when someone grabbed me by my hands and pulled me.

I looked and saw davide. He pulled me towards his room. He made me stand against his room door and kept my both hands on side of my head. He has his effect on me and I know it.

"I need you" he said looking at my face. My body got goosebumps by his words.
My body reacts on their own when he does something.

"Eveyone wants me" I said staring at his grey eyes. They're so beautiful I just feel like always staring at them. Wait why am I behaving like this.

"They wants you but they can't have you and if they tried to have you , I will slowly get them killed and make them hear you shouting my name while I fuck you " he said and moving his hands to my neck and squeezed it.

"Everyone wants you, but I need you. A need that is making my dick ache because I hadn't had you yet" He said while licking my neck.

"You know if it was another man who touched me like this, will definently be buried under six foot from now" I said moving his hands from my neck to my waist.

"Guess the queen wants me" He said and brushed his lips on my cheek. I want his touch. I don't know but his touch is making my body heal.

"I want to fuck you when you get angry because when you get angry you look like a devil" He said circling his fingers on my waist.

"I am a devil" I said.

"My devil"

He said and bites at my neck.My eyes shut and I bit my lower lip.

"I know you love when I bite your neck"He said. I do like it but it doesn't turns me on.

Suddenly Aisha said my name and I pushed him and moved into the living room to look at her. Her face is full red and stained with tears mark.

"You okay?" I asked sitting beside her.

Aisha's sister was like a mother to her which she never had. Her sister killing herself and her father not telling her about her sister, is killing Aisha from inside and she thinks  she is not a good sister.

"I will not go to India" She said.

"But you have to attend your sister's funeral" I said holding her hand.

"They didn't told me anything if they had told me My sister would be alive today" She said with anger in her eyes.

"You can stay here" I said.

"But this Davide's house and I can stay in my house"She said.

"I can't let you live alone when you need me the most" I said.

"He doesn't have time to care so you can stay in my room with me" I said.

"I am taking leave today so you can stay with me" I said. Aisha looked behind me and I also turned and saw davide sitting on a seat in the couch and looking at his phone.

"Hye davide" Aisha said. He doesn't replied. I glare at him. Disrespecting Aisha is not what I will tolerate. He looked at me.

"Hello miss Aisha" He said in his firm tone.

.......

Me and Aisha currently are going into a terrace club. Enzo is not here so I can do anything. I mean I will not drink but I want Aisha to enjoy and forget everything. We are in my Rolls-Royce. The security is coming from behind. I don't want security but I want Aisha to be safe.